Yes, Blockland totally deserves this
6 (37.5%)
No, Blockland doesn't deserve this.
4 (25%)
I don't care.
3 (18.8%)
I have no opinion.
0 (0%)
Did anyone notice the above options are the same?
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: We Need To Vote! - Steam Awards Nomination  (Read 899 times)

Since the start of the 2017 Steam Autumn Sale, all users have been given a choice to vote games for certain Steam Awards. One of those awards is the "Labor of Love" Award. This Award entitles a game based on the continued love and support of the developers and their continued support for their game. I personally, believe that Blockland deserves this Award and that's why I have selected Blockland for this award.

Here is a snip of what the "Labor of Love" Award should look like:

I hope all of you decide to Vote YES, for Blockland in the 2017 Steam Autumn Sale.

idk if we qualify
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 07:06:58 AM by skill4life »

This would apply a few years ago. Badspot has nurtured this baby for many, many years. Just isn't doing it much anymore. Most updates come with bugfixes. He still does care for us, with banning baddies and fixing the forums.

This would apply a few years ago. Badspot has nurtured this baby for many, many years. Just isn't doing it much anymore. Most updates come with bugfixes. He still does care for us, with banning baddies and fixing the forums.
main problem to be asked here is where do we go when blockland goes away :thonking: