Crux GodzZ (21010) - Breaking his rule.Demoting me for calling him GAY as a joke

Author Topic: Crux GodzZ (21010) - Breaking his rule.Demoting me for calling him GAY as a joke  (Read 5052 times)

It means your drama is stuff. When someone says 'don't do x' and you immediately do x for any reason, you let everyone know you are a defiant contrarian who has problem with authority. The fact that you then drama someone after you intentionally defied them just shows how untrustworthy you are in general

'But it was a joke!!!' is you trying to rationalize your breaking of the rules. It won't really fool anyone, so don't try it
Hm, Okay i will not try make jokes again to people.

Here is the simple 2 commandments of server etiquette:

1) don't break rules intentionally
2) don't blame the host after they punish you for breaking the rules intentionally

literally rationalizing bad behavior. grow up and take some responsibility

rather than being crass and unsincere learn to stop making these threads and learn how to not act a 5 year old with aspergers

i don't understand the thread too much so i'm gonna ask

is it that op intentionally broke a rule and then decided to hit the host w a drama after being punished for it

i don't understand the thread too much so i'm gonna ask

is it that op intentionally broke a rule and then decided to hit the host w a drama after being punished for it
1. No, I didn't intentionally break a rule
              2. I dramad him because i was saying a joke nor did jyvot say a joke.

Then don't call him gay, not all people appreciate jokes.

whoopsies!!! i was just joking!!!!
great not listening to anything phanto said

whoopsies!!! i was just joking!!!!
great not listening to anything phanto said
I was saying what I've did in the server not in this thread.

I was saying what I've did in the server not in this thread.
no i was talking about what you did in game and how you refuse to live up to your "i was only pretending to be handicapped" bullstuff

'don't call me gay'
>immediately calls them gay

hmmmmmmmmmm

I swear that OP is on autopilot every time he tries to place an argument with his lack of common sense.

here's a breakdown on why this was not a smart move to make this drama.

when he says ''Stop using gay please.'' Then they started continue saying it but Crux GodzZ started to warn people to stop using the word gay, but he should've banned them/kicked them for calling them gay
as a moderator this should of been your job to enforce a rule, otherwise why be a moderator

but i started a joke on Crux saying that he was GAY then i got demoted
"everyone else was doing it so it makes it ok that i do it"

calling him gay as a joke
not everyone laughs at your jokes, your "get out of jail free" card doesn't work here

and then dogfish started to ask Crux why was i demoted so did i say but he said because hes fed up because of people calling him gay after when i was going afk
well what other possible reason would there be for this, did you not expect it when the server was harassing him on his own server?

i caught Crux saying i was crying but i told him that he broke rule 2 because that wasn't a kind comment to say to a person.
not only you broke rule 1 but you think what he said is worse than what you did ya little hypocrite?

Before i got demoted by Crux i asked him for a new rule: When a staff tells you to stop, stop but Crux didnt update it anyway.
isn't it common sense to obey an admin, especially one that is of a higher administration level such as literally the host of the server?

He didnt either kick jyvot for saying numerous times saying gay but dogfish said few of them.
you didn't need to be the instigator to do the most damage because everyone else has already done enough, that's how a juggernaut works.

this drama's practically unjust, one-sided and undeserved, you should still be lucky you're able to enjoy the server without moderator powers that you most likely never use anyway, even then you probably blew that chance making this drama.

maybe think before you post because you made a big deal out of something so insignificant.

then again you're erjon so i can't expect much honestly.

Hey can you stop mentioning me ok, I have nothing to do with your ban & demotion.

another witty and scummy drama to prove OP is oblivious to the concept of rules and how they are enforced