Shizza04, to Catch a Predator

Author Topic: Shizza04, to Catch a Predator  (Read 22805 times)

this is just a clusterforget of autism

I already archived it incase it gets deleted or removed by baddy.

jesus christ hes a creep
you’re kinda weird too
thats what i meant when i said it was kinda incriminating myself too... i bond over depravity, but usually people don't actually make advances upon me, because they're content with just causally talking about weird stuff. serious debates about hentai. nitpicking furry anatomy.

shizza went too far, because he was actually using the weird stuff to get off. the repeated attempts at ERP is forgeted up too especially since i told him i am not comfortable with it bc we're both underage. people don't do that. it's abnormal.

also, something that's probably obvious now: he does this because he gets off on embarassment. i don't know if it's when he embarrasses himself, or if it's from creeping other people out, but it seems like a pretty solid reason for his behavior.

to be honest i really don't mind about how weird you were being foulprairie because i really respect that at least you have a boundary to that sort of stuff. pretty cool of you.

what a sicko though to be honest

its uh in his forum profile where OP linked

-snip-
You weren’t actively supporting his questionable decisions, you are in no way incriminating yourself.  I just said that last part as a joke.

yeah, this is exactly why i tried as minimally as possible to interact with this kid because it would have probably gone down this route

the way i see it i feel like he is going through puberty and letting his loveual promiscuity get waaaay too ahead of him, which if it keeps going at this rate wont surprise me if he ends up on a love offender list in adulthood, hence why i don't think he is exactly a child enthusiast yet, but its definitely in a grey area

13-14-year old boys: Your newfound loveuality is extremely icky and upsetting to everyone else.

Just a year or two ago, you had a high voice, a microscopic snake, and people found you endearing. A lot of changes have happened in your life since then, and none of them are appealing to the rest of the world. Even your parents are kind of sickened by your whole vibe these days.

sound familiar

-long post-

what are you, gay?

it's really shocking to think about the fact that even from the small community we have, there have been (what i think is) a lot of people convicted of being child enthusiasts. like damn, idek about this forum anymore.

it's really shocking to think about the fact that even from the small community we have, there have been (what i think is) a lot of people convicted of being child enthusiasts. like damn, idek about this forum anymore.
It's because blockland was a game meant for children, and that attracts a large number of child enthusiasts.

his reponse on discord:

i thought shizza wuz a gud boi
i was so wrong