Shizza04, to Catch a Predator

Author Topic: Shizza04, to Catch a Predator  (Read 22819 times)

ok so i actually read the FULL dms between shizza and foul cause when they first dropped i stopped halfway through cause i felt physically forgetin repulsed and jesus christ wow

love the part where even shizza is disgusted
the vore part was mostly an attempt to get him to stop propositioning me for ERP but... it wasn't a lie.  :cookieMonster:

I'm getting the impression that Shizza is an over-protected child who is just now discovering research at 16
he turned 15 at the start of this month.

the vore part was mostly an attempt to get him to stop propositioning me for ERP but... it wasn't a lie.  :cookieMonster:

zing

I don't give a damn if he likes seeing things eaten tbh.

Am I too old to get creeped on?

Am I too old to get creeped on?
no one is too old to get creeped on. sometimes it's creepier when a minor creeps on an adult if the minor is 100% aware that it's illegal...

chew

What's with the sudden influx of child enthusiasm recently, like this stuffs getting dug up left and right. Either way, fiddlin the kid's diddle aint okay, real or drawn.
technology improving, making it easier to record information. also kind of a domino effect. you can sweep it under the rug all you want, but once someone lifts up that corner of the rug they’ll keep peeling it off to reveal all the stuff beneath it.

that's great dude thanks for telling us

you're quite welcome.
wow, I never thought that someone would be so happy about my opinion.
little weird, but OK