Author Topic: Scenery's BUILDFIGHT  (Read 2773 times)

scenery's buildfight a server by scenery

Taking elements from fort wars, trench, and base raiders, Buildfight is a capture the flag deathmatch about cooperative engineering and destruction. Focus is given to creating and maintaining elaborate bases as players have liberal resources and the full range of the build inventory when building. However, all bricks can be permanently killed once fighting begins, so efficient building techniques and continuous upkeep are necessary.

Buildfight consists of two stages

The Building Phase
Both teams build up their defenses around their flags. Each player has limited bricks, so collaboration for larger structures is necessary. Special defensive bricks are available to regenerate brick and player health. Players have jets and a wall separates the teams to prevent premature fighting. The building phase lasts for 6 minutes.

The Fighting Phase
Once the building phase ends, the wall separating the teams comes down, pitting fortifications against each other. Players try to grab the flag while eroding enemy and maintaining friendly defenses. This phase lasts until a team captures the flag twice, resetting the map and restarting the build phase. No bricks can be placed in this phase.

Scenery's Trench classes are brought back from the grave due to lack of originality. While most info on how to play the game can be scraped from it, some important pointers are:

Bricks will die if unsupported. Don't make a magic skybridge without properly fortifying it otherwise someone will shoot one stair out and collapse the thing.

The brick and player healers are absolutely essential to maintaining a base. They heal players or bricks respectively in an area. Without them, a fortification is sure to fall quickly as players inside it are killed or its supports are destroyed. Brick healers heal through walls, but player healers need a line of sight to the player they are healing.

The hunter class has C-4, incredibly useful for doing significant damage to a structure rapidly.

We'll host this from time to time as we bug fix and add new features, as the game is not finished yet.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 08:42:16 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

oh sweet, i cant wait to go around looking at other people's builds, y'know, take in the scenery.

oh sweet, i cant wait to go around looking at other people's builds, y'know, take in the scenery.
Booooooo

cones, am i right fellas? :cookieMonster: :cookie:

ok me and dob have school going on so we probably wont do anything this week

fortwars...
buildfight...

how about

constructionbrawl

buildfight is my suburbia x trench wars x family feud fanfiction brought to life. all we need next is for this to take place in space... intercosmic style