This cuck makes a video.

Author Topic: This cuck makes a video.  (Read 2702 times)

"I don't want to have any heartfelt discussion because nobody actually really cares"

If nobody cares, they wouldn't respond. Nobody's going to get so personally involved with discourse over the internet but you can't exactly use nobody caring about the thing to cop out of explaining your point when everyone's asking you to elaborate.
I'm not trying to use it as a cop out. I already did elaborate, twice and over, nobody cares; they just want to pick you apart and make fun of you, and ignore everything you have to say.
Take this video as an invitation for an actual discussion. Bring up a topic, stop dancing around something you call "nonsensical".

imagine being this stressed out over getting banned
It wasn't really about the ban. Just me thinking of what I should say, like I said I started to care about you fellas and I worry.

I wonder how your employers would've felt if they found out you uploaded a video talking about how you wanted to murder your co-workers because you read mean words on the internet
Probably wouldn't like it. If you were me, you would understand why I felt that way. The long build up of tensions.
Again, I would enjoy explaining all god damn night long, but you will use ANY excuse to miss the point, and go for the punchline as long as your buddies can see what you post.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 02:35:50 AM by Deadzone »

I'm not trying to use it as a cop out. I already did elaborate, twice and over, nobody cares; they just want to pick you apart and make fun of you, and ignore everything you have to say.

Obviously the elaboration wasn't sufficient because everyone was still confused as to what your initial point was.

Here's where you went wrong on my end. I thought you were agreeing with the sentiment that loveuality was a choice and was confused with the context of the post. Then you seemingly lumped me in with everyone and called me and everyone else a troll. The only reason you think the way you think is because you unwittingly gave everyone in that thread common ground against you.

Instead of making it clear that you were being misunderstood you just implied I was triggered. You didn't necessarily piss me off, I just thought you were an idiot.

If you were me, you would understand

Probably not. I'm a 20 year old man, I can't really afford to get that angry about anything, never mind what loving teenagers are saying on an obscure Lego forum.

You need professional help before you kill someone over burnt toast, lmfao

I will go ahead and break down my "clarification" response, piece by piece.
Here I admit that I wasn't clear enough. I do in fact believe loveuality is NOT a choice. I can extrapolate WHY I believe that, but keeping it short
Ok I guess I should have been more specific. I was AGREEING with Renderman in a Bowl about the point he was making, not the words he was quoting to make the point.
Small segments on my personal opinion of MY loveuality. I do not like Masculinity, and only go for Femininity; however, I have some wiggle room for richard, because I feel its such a small percentage of the Whole Man and Masculinity as a whole. If you want me to I can elaborate, but we are REALLY going into subjectiveness at this point.
I personally find the idea of having love with MOST men repulsive because I'm not attracted to masculinity.
If you checked my internet history, you'd see mostly curvy women.
These are not Mental Gymnastics as some have put it, rather me attempting to explain my feelings. I am not a black/white individual, and its tough for me to be for most things. Much less put it into words. Sorry.

Probably not. I'm a 20 year old man, I can't really afford to get that angry about anything, never mind what loving teenagers are saying on an obscure Lego forum.

You need professional help before you kill someone over burnt toast, lmfao
Well just like how anyone disagreeing with me is "toxic", anyone who you find incorrect is "handicapped".
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 02:44:31 AM by Deadzone »

Well just like how anyone disagreeing with me is "toxic", anyone who you find incorrect is "handicapped".

Well that's because I have an IQ of 2000, and watch Rick and Morty. Everyone who disagrees with me is objectively wrong. How is this relevant to what I was saying?

How is this relevant to what I was saying?
Its becoming a meme!
So something that is relevant to what you said, I didn't think I appeared really angry in my video. I just wanted to be honest, because everyone else so far has shown they're too afraid to have an actual debate.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 02:56:58 AM by Deadzone »

holy forget how do you get this buttblasted on a lego game forum

holy forget how do you get this buttblasted on a lego game forum
I'm a pro, apparently.

Also on the whole you holding such insurmountable malice towards the forum and it being such a supposed stuffhole thing - It's a loving internet forum. You're giving this place way more credit than necessary. My personal experience is that this place is a lot more laid back than most other forums, but apparently your experience with this forum was so horrible it left an irreparable mark on your psyche. Dunno where that comes from.

Literally none of your experience here has been as dramatic as you make it out to be in your video as far as I can tell. I've been here just as long as you have and my ultimate opinion of this forum is that it's pretty okay.

It all depends on how you view it. You see people pelting you with unwavering abuse for your opinions, I see people being their usual sarcastic selves in lieu of a strange series of posts.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 03:00:56 AM by IkeTheGeneric »

it's pretty okay.
I am not that mad, what 'caused me to be so stressed; the forums was the cherry on top, really. I am a naturally obsessive person, which I can control on any normal day, but that stress made it worse than usual. During that day, and up till now, all I feel is concern.
Ultimately I feel the same as you. That is why I came back. lol
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 03:03:58 AM by Deadzone »

If you felt the same as me, you wouldn't have made a video about an argument :v

If you felt the same as me, you wouldn't have made a video about an argument :v
I feel a lot of things.
After tonight I think it'd be best if I did in fact leave, I distract myself too much. If any of you REALLY did want to have an actual discussion, about anything, you have my youtube channel you can contact me there.

https://youtu.be/BKY_cbkEDVs

10 years and I just wish I didn't...

Again you go blaming a lego game for your own personal issues, dude. I'm sorry but there's nothing in the game that was engineered to make you stay for so long and 'waste your time', the owner of the game even made a comic about this supposed phenomenon.

Those five thousand hours you've invested are on you, not the game.

Those five thousand hours you've invested are on you, not the game.
I don't hate the game. But I personally wish that I didn't choose to spend that much time. Ike, I am well aware that choice is on me, and I wanted to extend that personal experience to others. Okay?
With everyone trying to act like everyone else's daddy, telling them how they're wrong or whatever, I never claimed that it is the game's fault and  if anyone else wants to play Blockland, go ahead its a fun game.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 03:35:21 AM by Deadzone »