Poll

Are you an investigator or a journalist?

Yes
7 (12.5%)
No
11 (19.6%)
I'm CIA
38 (67.9%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: ITT we welcome the FBI and the news  (Read 2751 times)

does that mean i can't discuss my own plans for a.... hunting session here?

Hi guys I'm looking to buy 10 high capacity assault weapons, can anyone suggest some good choices? Ideally they need to be able to take down over 50 animals that I'm hunting... for personal reasons

oh whoops wrong thread

alright so i've been sick of working for this restaurant for a while now, it's time for me to put my master plan into motion. I work at a disclosed chicken place and i was wondering if  anyone has any type of powder that i can use to poison the food so that everyone dies. I'm not looking for fakes only genuine poison powder. this is going to be the Flash Mob of the century. no one expects a poison attack from the inside right? it's time for me to live and them to die, i'm sick and tired of watching these animals chow down on fried chicken like flies on stuff. these pigs wouldn't know gourmet foods if it hit them in the face. this is definitely not a fake post and i really need this poison like right now because we got a new regional manager and he's a by-the-book piece of stuff that thinks he's all high and mighty because he's been with this crumbling franchise for 3 years. dude's got a god complex bigger than mark walberg's. anyways. yeah like i said genuine poison hit me up at 502-884-FAKE, that's 502-884-FAKE. again no flukes.

/s

yeah good forgetin luck for the media to waste 9.98 on interviews here, but i don't think that will stop some of them from doing so.

then someone from the various news sites actually sets up a forum account here and posts in this thread.

cnn was already here. they found russian collusion in the furry thread, and reported something about Annoying Orange joining a stuff clan.

yeah good forgetin luck for the media to waste 9.98 on interviews here, but i don't think that will stop some of them from doing so.

then someone from the various news sites actually sets up a forum account here and posts in this thread.

We must identify them asap and yank their chain so hard their leg falls off

I'm planning a school shooting but I'm not sure what I should do if a sofa is in the way..?  help???

i should get a kevlar sofa