[NEWS] aethestics/custom is a leet hacker

Author Topic: [NEWS] aethestics/custom is a leet hacker  (Read 4527 times)

It's not him. Aethestics/custom is the same guy who also did this though.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=313274.0
nah, check the the blid lookup. they have different blids
You cant always be sure it is not them, I remember he said he uses an alt, which is binded to Custom.

I swear to god every time I see this threads name I keep misreading it as atheists

I'm still confused, are they actually spreading legit links to download blhack, or is it bait to a virus?

I'm still confused, are they actually spreading legit links to download blhack, or is it bait to a virus?
either way it should be a revoke

We wouldnt know for sure because none of us have it.

Have you looked at my bl_id? We're two other people. I'm not the one BLhacking, Custom is. I switched names and then Tenzu got revoked and it's the same IP address So, what i'm saying is I am not a alt and Tenzu is Blochkead.

Have you looked at my bl_id? We're two other people. I'm not the one BLhacking, Custom is. I switched names and then Tenzu got revoked and it's the same IP address So, what i'm saying is I am not a alt and Tenzu is Blochkead.
wha t

who are any of these people

identify yourself

explain yourself

you're going to places we haven't even looked fully yet

Yeah gusetnoobnewb is right

gotta love when people necrobump their own dramas

gotta love when people necrobump their own dramas
the necro menace

Yeah gusetnoobnewb is right
Annnd how do you know any of this..? Seems like you are agreeing with yourself.