Author Topic: Discount Anime Weapons Emporium - Archer's Arm  (Read 12605 times)

wait what the forget happens when someone else is also using archers arm and you archer arm them?

wait what the forget happens when someone else is also using archers arm and you archer arm them?
Nothing at all.

although in hindsight i totally should have made a really rad dismembered arm to smack people with.

this item leaves a yellow hand behind for me and also keeps the hand model when you swap weapons while having it in your inventory.

wait can you just yoink a destructo wand from an admin with archer's arm

wait can you just yoink a destructo wand from an admin with archer's arm
the answer to that is probably.

whether not it will work is not actually something i tested for.
keeps the hand model when you swap weapons while having it in your inventory.
this is intentional.
this item leaves a yellow hand behind for me
this is not.
Do you use a hook hand?

the answer to that is probably.

whether not it will work is not actually something i tested for.
Do you use a hook hand?
I test this and it works but the wand doesnt do anything

i use hook hand

day 469:
i have no model and no will to make one. will determine a solution at a later date (probably never.)
and yet here I 「stand」, willing and able.

day 469:
i have no model and no will to make one. will determine a solution at a later date (probably never.)

If Blocky is willing to make it the model, he can, since he seems dedicated to. In the meantime, I currently have an item with a placeholder "reskin" in place until he can make a better looking one, and I can send it to you if you'd like. It does not conflict with Star Platinum in anyway, but it does need newer CI and my modeling skills aren't exactly up to par.

>pressing R with star platinum doesn't give me the Star Finger.

Sad.