Author Topic: ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?  (Read 94895 times)

So I decided to get on the old account today. Most of the featured games looked utterly terrible, so I eventually settled on super bomb survival. The server was fine, but every player there seemed to be wearing the 3.0 package. Most of said 3.0s either spoke in spanish or didn't speak at all...? Some of them spoke but I couldn't really understand what they were saying.

now you email this to admins and they'll lose their stuff

I also took a look at the catalog. Everything's expensive as forget...

everything has went to stuff because people rush to buy virtually anything that goes on sale and sale it for a ridiculous price

I thought the prices in 2013 were terrible but jesus christ I can't even buy one hat.

they basically said once tickets were removed they'd push out more "free things" but this became "free things you earn by doing sponsored events and then we'll push out something actually good like every once in a blue moon

also these things

absolute trash

someone had the right idea

Its simple though as to why. Adding anti-cheat would require a tiny bit of a recode of the engine. It would cost more than just yanking out the old games which barely costs anything.

TLDR. It sucks, but it costs way less and it still fixes the issue.

that's the problem, though
they think of solutions that would only net them the most money, regardless of whether it actually solves the problem or not, and they fail to realize that the solutions that would net them the most money and the solutions that actually work and are as least intrusive as possible are the same thing
think of how many people have left ROBLOX not because they've grown up but because of continually handicapped business practices by ROBLOX Corp
that group has gotten so big that nowadays everyone I meet is someone who left because ROBLOX removed something that their entire existence on the site circled around
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 04:30:30 PM by Tactical Nuke »

by simply editing the loading screen of non-FilteringEnabled games to say something along the lines of "REMINDER: never give out your password"
or just make every single roblox game automatically filtered enabled
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 03:09:20 PM by cooolguy32 »

someone hacked into my account, and then when i rechanged the password and PIN (i haven't changed it in like 6 years since i never play this game anymore) they tried logging back in 101 times

so yeah i don't think i'll be going back based on this and what other people have said about new roblox

or just make every single roblox automatically filtered enabled

not sure if that wouldn't break the games

Wtf is up with the Catalog? If you look up a keyword, for example, "Knight", every single page will be flooded with the exact same shirt, exact same title, only difference is that it's made by a different person/group

And the titles/descriptions are always something like "KNIGHT KNIGHT KNIGHT KNIGHT KNIGHT KNIGHT KNIGHT" over and over

It's a mess. It's a bunch of people trying to sell things that they copied, for a bunch of robux. Everyone is trying to overshadow each other.

I'm on page 60 right now and there hasn't been a single different shirt. And they're always sold for the same prices, 5 robux, 69 robux, wat

Yeah it's been that way for a while. I searched for lucario shirts recently and got the same.