How good is Five Guys, really?

Author Topic: How good is Five Guys, really?  (Read 10657 times)

uh ok but steak fries are fried as well
girl WUT
did you forgetin fail elementary school mathematics let me explain this stuff to you
when you fry a food, the hot oil is only in contact with the surface of the food
therefore, only the surface ends up delicious and crispy

surface area grows with the square of an object's size, while volume grows with the cube of an object's size
so with a thin fry, you have a lot of surface area relative to the volume, and therefore you get a high ratio of "delicious crispy bits" to "gross potato mush"
with a thick fry, like steak fries, you don't have as much surface area relative to the volume, and it just sucks

this is further hindered by the fact that steak fries don't seem to be fried as much as crispy fries, and so even the parts that do come into contact with the oil aren't as good
overall this produces a terrible experience and a terrible "french fry"

almost always have more seasoning/flavor than regular fries
1. in my experience, steak fries tend to be seasoned less than regular fries
2. even if they are seasoned more, it's irrelevant, because the fry itself is terrible. seasoning can't turn a terrible thing into a good thing

1. in my experience, steak fries tend to be seasoned less than regular fries
2. even if they are seasoned more, it's irrelevant, because the fry itself is terrible. seasoning can't turn a terrible thing into a good thing
ok i said girl wut because we dont need volume and surface area to determine flavor. that stuff wack

1. either you haven't been eating steak fries or the restaurants you go to are bad. a google search will literally show you how steak fries are more seasoned and flavorful than regular fries.
2. any fries without seasoning or flavor are terrible. (aka usually normal fries) like stuff atleast put some forgetin salt on that stuff

is the "rick and morty" lessons talking from experience
to be fair, you have to have a really high iq to understand french fries

ok i said girl wut because we dont need volume and surface area to determine flavor. that stuff wack
you're just saying that because you can't handle my PhD in Advanced French Fry Mathematics

1. either you haven't been eating steak fries then lol or the restaurants you go to are bad. a google search will literally show you how steak fries are more seasoned and flavorful than regular fries.
i didn't realize google search can let you taste flavors

2. any fries without seasoning or flavor are terrible. (aka usually normal fries) like stuff atleast put some forgetin salt on that stuff
no stuff, but steak fries don't even have the potential to be good

well i mean obviously
but they're potatoes that are fried, so you don't taste the bland, starchy flavor that potatoes otherwise have

steak fries are simply too thick, they have too little surface area compared to their volume

>not liking potatoes

how unfortunate

this is fiction

To solve how good a frenched fry is we must first use the equation
W = Fd, to figure out the potential goodness of the fry...

Do Steak Fries pass this test??? Find out next on Are You Smarter Than A Blocklander.

Like brother, if you like baked potatoes or mashed potatoes how can you not like steak fries. Potatoes are amazing.

Like brother, if you like baked potatoes or mashed potatoes how can you not like steak fries. Potatoes are amazing.
well I don't like either of those so
potatoes are pretty much only good when they're fried

you're just saying that because you can't handle my PhD in Advanced French Fry Mathematics
lmaoooooooooooo

no but if you see an image of fries with seasoned salt and pepper on them vs an image of plain fries, they probably have more flavor and arent dry as forget.

no stuff, but steak fries don't even have the potential to be good
My brother Steak Fries Are Good Tho

im all for thin crispy fries (that are seasoned of course, but most arent) but that dont mean steak fries aint stuff tf

potatoes are pretty much only good when they're fried
bitch how can you say this without any remorse

why are you still here

just to suffer?

every night

i can feel my fry

and my wedge

i’ve eaten crispy steak fries before. they’re quite delicious