How good is Five Guys, really?

Author Topic: How good is Five Guys, really?  (Read 10661 times)

messy burgers are always really good

not messy as in greasy and unprepared as stuff, but intentionally messy and filled with amazing stuff
this post is factual dont @ me

literally everything about burger king except the chicken fries is bad

@khaz what about the mcdonalds big mac that stuff has no meat on it but its overflowing with sauces and lettuce

extreme unadulterated autism

Are you like microwaving pre-frozen steak chips for 5 seconds and then eating them or something? Thin fries and steak-cut fries taste and feel completely the same, the difference is basically negligible. There's no chemistry or mathematics involved here, I can't believe you're actually pulling out "elementary school mathematics" in a discussion about loving cooking lmfao

There is no "uncooked white potato inner" if you cook them properly. You're correct in some regards, steak fries generally have more potential to be uncooked if the person cooking them is a total handicap, so uh, I guess you should probably stick to thin fries now that I think about it.

Are you like microwaving pre-frozen steak chips for 5 seconds and then eating them or something? Thin fries and steak-cut fries taste and feel completely the same, the difference is basically negligible. There's no chemistry or mathematics involved here, I can't believe you're actually pulling out "elementary school mathematics" in a discussion about loving cooking lmfao

There is no "uncooked white potato inner" if you cook them properly. You're correct in some regards, steak fries generally have more potential to be uncooked if the person cooking them is a total handicap, so uh, I guess you should probably stick to thin fries now that I think about it.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand french fries. The humour is extremely subtle I'm not actually that worked up about loving french fries, and I don't really care if people like steak fries. You may have noticed that food "debates" on the forums involve a lot of over-the-top zealotry and overstated opinions (and not just from me), when in reality pretty much everyone involved recognize that it's a matter of personal taste. It's basically just a circlejerk. Yeah, obviously breaking out the mathematics was unnecessary and wasn't going to convince anyone; that's because I wasn't trying to convince anyone. I get it if you don't think it was funny, but you should still be able to realize that it was intended as a joke.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 02:27:14 AM by TristanLuigi »

yeah i was laughing my ass off the whole time especially at the mathematics its really not that serious

I'm wrong as usual

All good bro, tbh you never stood a chance, I took AP Food Science in highschool

All good bro, tbh you never stood a chance, I took AP Food Science in highschool
yeah but have you taken AP Economic Hypertensor Francais-Frying Calcuscience IV?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 02:31:54 AM by TristanLuigi »

you guys are inferior

i have a black mom who can cook

i have a black mom who can cook
I have a black aunt who can cook. Checkmate

How good is Heaven, really?

actually the surface area is pretty different, so if what you like about fries is the actual crispy fried part then yea it stands to reason you wouldn't like thicker fries
but personally I like either as long as they're good