Author Topic: How good is Five Guys, really?  (Read 11097 times)

I think 3 guys is better because Michael keaton is funny

it's so good you'l really really really like this image

I'm sorry but 2.50 for two mcdoubles is a motherloving deal. I will defend McDonald's until I die of morbid obesity

We have shakeshack here and they sell extra micro sliders for 6.99 each and fries for $5. It's either the high life or the low life

of course the poor minority will defend poor tastes of his poor food

god damn peasant... ._o

i ate there once and that was only bc a girl used me never eating there as an excuse to hang out. the service was aggressively impolite and the food was about on-par with mcdonalds in taste quality, but the unlimited free peanuts were rad

god damn what kind of state has rude five guys

so sorry to hear that lol

bacon cheese hot dog with A1 and malt vinegar fries = [several emojis such as "100" and "three water droplets" and the "weary face"]

if you want good fast food burgers, go to rally's or hardee's
if you want good not-so-fast food burgers, go to five guys or cook out

that's my thoughts p. much

i went broke when i first tried five guys, was worth it

I'm sorry but 2.50 for two mcdoubles is a motherloving deal. I will defend McDonald's until I die of morbid obesity

We have shakeshack here and they sell extra micro sliders for 6.99 each and fries for $5. It's either the high life or the low life

don't bullstuff about prices when you just got a free large fry

mcdonalds is barely palatable and hardly resembles what it's supposed to. they have sad excuses for sandwiches.

if you want good fast food burgers, go to rally's or hardee's
if you want good not-so-fast food burgers, go to five guys or cook out

that's my thoughts p. much
what is the difference between hardees and carls jr

your pallet has been ruined

Doesn't live up to the hype.

the only restaurant that has ever lived up to the hype is bojangles

wtf are u on about

it's 2.99 for ONE mcdouble here >:(

i wasn't 100% impressed when i had them. also no good dipping sauces for your fries