OPEN LETTER TO "Torin" BLID 34024

Author Topic: OPEN LETTER TO "Torin" BLID 34024  (Read 3183 times)

dude No Way when i changed my name from Hue to King Smore some nerd took it in a day and i saw them again a month later and asked for my name back he just said no and i never saw him again
you could say that he VALUEs it very highly

TB to when pass/boomerangdog stole my name for like a year and tried to give me a bad rep

dear god i hated having the name “zahK” and explaining why it was like that

TB to when pass/boomerangdog stole my name for like a year and tried to give me a bad rep

dear god i hated having the name “zahK” and explaining why it was like that
should've been natshkazaK

This is why you should reserve old names on an alt if you ever want to go back to your old name (or prevent people from using it and soiling your name), thankfully I never had to learn that the hard way.

This is why you should reserve old names on an alt if you ever want to go back to your old name (or prevent people from using it and soiling your name), thankfully I never had to learn that the hard way.
yeah unfortunately i had no alts at the time

what happened was i jokingly changed my name loving around on his server (keep in mind this wasnt planned and i changed it for like no more than 2 minutes) so he had to have had one of his alts online and he snatched it all in those 2 minutes and kept it for like an entire year.

How i know he tried blackmailing me was that people always said “Khaz is an idiot” “Khaz is a known troll” “I dont really like Khaz”. I mean I did stupid stuff back then but not to the point where I’d get comments like that about me that often lol. He had to have been using my name doing something.

Whats rich is that he tried using this against me when i applied for Cohort but everyone knew he was full of stuff especially when i told them how he stole my name. Lesson is: Dont change a name you want to keep unless you can keep it safe on an alt.