Author Topic: }]Crazy[{ loves the lego movie and hates hippies  (Read 15339 times)

u rly should, just cus u don't mean whatever ur saying to be actually harmful doesn't mean everyone else knows that
again, usually too careless to think of even that. i will probably try in the future to stop myself, but if i do it and its annoying you can just tell me to shut up and i will stop then and there
When I joined, I just said. "Why'd you get mad, I don't know what we did." We didn't join and be like "You're stupid get mad so we can drama you!!"
yeah but you didn't have to join, and i didnt just ban on sight. i messed with you knowing full well that you joining my server was only to mess with me.
though, actually making a drama was stupid.
There's a difference between jokingly saying something rude, and being like "K Y S" You guys are loving mental", etc. and then carrying it on. It's not like he said 1 thing and then stopped, he kept going on and on and on.
i didn't even go on for that long. maybe 30 seconds?

and it was completely obvious that that was a joke. why did you include it? to show that you threatened with drama? and i only kicked you after that as a joke retaliation.

to quote yourself, calling you gay isn't enough for a drama. you only threatened with it after i, very clearly non-seriously said "im hacking both of ur accounts"
Can confirm as well, every time I've encountered him he's been a massive jerk.
This was from a few months back, when i was visiting Badspot's block party. Was just minding my own business, building some terrain with an underground base, while talking with one of my friends on the server about how I was gonna build it. Then }Crazy{ butts in and needlessly calls me a dumbass and a handicap. I decided responding to him was pointless since I knew it would be a waste of my time and he had nothing to lose, but I'm glad I preserved this nonetheless, so people can know what a richard he is.
Code: [Select]
15:56:45 Planr 16842 im gonna build a somewhat-secret base under my stuff here
15:56:58 }]Crazy[{ 16362 not so secret if you told us dumbass
15:57:05 Planr 16842 read: "somewhat-secret"
15:57:19 }]Crazy[{ 16362 read: "you're handicapped"
lol, i admittedly like to mess with people specifically when they say something silly. ie : revealing your (semi)secret base by saying its a (semi)secret base

"jokes on them i was only pretending to be an obnoxious cunt"

Can confirm as well, every time I've encountered him he's been a massive jerk.

This was from a few months back, when i was visiting Badspot's block party. Was just minding my own business, building some terrain with an underground base, while talking with one of my friends on the server about how I was gonna build it. Then }Crazy{ butts in and needlessly calls me a dumbass and a handicap. I decided responding to him was pointless since I knew it would be a waste of my time and he had nothing to lose, but I'm glad I preserved this nonetheless, so people can know what a richard he is.
Code: [Select]
15:56:45 Planr 16842 im gonna build a somewhat-secret base under my stuff here
15:56:49 Planr 16842 i have a grate in the ground
15:56:54 Planr 16842 a 4 level underground complex
15:56:57 Schtirliz 209987 barnabas
15:56:58 }]Crazy[{ 16362 not so secret if you told us dumbass
15:57:01 Schtirliz 209987 dont forget to use super shift
15:57:02 Schtirliz 209987 alt
15:57:05 Planr 16842 read: "somewhat-secret"
15:57:07 Schtirliz 209987 if you want to build faster
15:57:08 snot 3180 barli
15:57:18 Barnabas 723 All right, will try
15:57:19 }]Crazy[{ 16362 read: "you're handicapped"
dont you love it when youre put on the last page when you click on a topic

To be fair though Planr is a sensitive little flower so that part doesn't really count

"jokes on them i was only pretending to be an obnoxious cunt"
except i wasn't really doing anything too terrible to even warrant a drama, like, at all?

except i wasn't really doing anything too terrible to even warrant a drama, like, at all?
Threatening to hack our accounts is enough for me to drama you, even if you're just joking around me and vegan thought you were being serious and actually threatening us, next time after trolling us at least tell us you were trolling us and you wont seem like such a richard.

Threatening to hack our accounts is enough for me to drama you, even if you're just joking around me and vegan thought you were being serious and actually threatening us, next time after trolling us at least tell us you were trolling us and you wont seem like such a richard.
Whenever someone says they're going to hack your account, they're not going to hack your account.  If they were going to hack your account then they would just do it.

Whenever someone says they're going to hack your account, they're not going to hack your account.  If they were going to hack your account then they would just do it.
It is very much possible, it's called a threat for a reason, and even when he didn't hack our accounts he still should've stated that it was just a prank bro and this entire drama could have been avoided.

just a prank bro
oky now im gona hack ur acount for real mthe r forgeter. .. . get ready for brown town rapage.. ..

It is very much possible, it's called a threat for a reason, and even when he didn't hack our accounts he still should've stated that it was just a prank bro and this entire drama could have been avoided.
remember you're making a drama and huge ass fuss because you acted like a baby and got pissy over a comment that should've been painfully obvious.

oky now im gona hack ur acount for real mthe r forgeter. .. . get ready for brown town rapage.. ..
injecting robloxhack.dll

remember you're making a drama and huge ass fuss because you acted like a baby and got pissy over a comment that should've been painfully obvious.
You're ignoring the rest of the post, just because he was being sarcastic about something doesn't change how much of an starfish he is, I am hearing from plenty of people that he acts like a richard.

People are basing this whole thread over one screenshot. Even if it was obvious he was joking, he was still being obnoxious and annoying. The fact that people are being ignoring the rest of the post due to one thing saddens me. We weren't "pissy" over one comment. It was the whole thing, read the whole post instead of one part then write a valid reply. You can't base the whole thread off of one thing.

It's painfully obvious that's not what the whole thing was about.