}]Crazy[{ loves the lego movie and hates hippies

Author Topic: }]Crazy[{ loves the lego movie and hates hippies  (Read 15050 times)

Even if it was obvious he was joking, he was still being obnoxious and annoying.
Even if it was obvious I was being obnoxious and annoying, like MANY people on BL Glass chat tend to be because they want to make chat not dead, you still made a drama. Instead of, I don't know, either just ignoring the chat? Or muting me because you can block me? Or notify an admin of my behavior? Yet you did none of those things. You instead joined my server to provoke me- now I didn't take a screenshot of this, but Temper literally said "Keep talking Crazy, so I can have some more photos for my drama." And why didnt you take a photo of that? Infact, you said plenty of provokitive things on my server; none of which I actually screenshotted because again, I did not expect you to actually make this drama. Yet, you included none of it. Almost as if you're trying to make some sort of bias to make me appear worse.
Checkmate, Temper.

Even if it was obvious I was being obnoxious and annoying, like MANY people on BL Glass chat tend to be because they want to make chat not dead, you still made a drama. Instead of, I don't know, either just ignoring the chat? Or muting me because you can block me? Or notify an admin of my behavior? Yet you did none of those things. You instead joined my server to provoke me- now I didn't take a screenshot of this, but Temper literally said "Keep talking Crazy, so I can have some more photos for my drama." And why didnt you take a photo of that? Infact, you said plenty of provokitive things on my server; none of which I actually screenshotted because again, I did not expect you to actually make this drama. Yet, you included none of it. Almost as if you're trying to make some sort of bias to make me appear worse.
Checkmate, Temper.
being an annoying brat on glass is sure as hell not a smart way to keep chat alive, like vegan said, even if you're obviously joking it is still very obnoxious and annoying and if you are aware of that and you don't want a drama on you than how about you stop being a richard in the glass chat, I am allowed to make a drama so I will make a drama, and I am not making a bias to make you appear like a bad person, I can tell that a lot of people already think you're an starfish, and I had never said "keep talking so I have more photos for my drama" I said that you were giving me a lot of evidence to make a drama, you are literally putting yourself into a bigger predicament at this point.

being an annoying brat on glass is sure as hell not a smart way to keep chat alive, It's worked plenty of times before, and even if it didn't people didn't throw a fuss over someone being insulting in chat and make a drama, ever, so why did you?
like vegan said, even if you're obviously joking it is still very obnoxious and annoying and if you are aware of that and you don't want a drama on you than how about you stop being a richard in the glass chat, So, why didnt you report me to the admins? Or block me? Or just close glass for a while until I stopped, like literally everyone else who talks in chat does- they talk for a minute or two, stop, and that's that. But you had to make a drama over 3 minutes of foolishness.
I am allowed to make a drama so I will make a drama, and I am not making a bias to make you appear like a bad person, I can tell that a lot of people already think you're an starfish, Regardless of what others think of me, why didn't you screenshot all of the other stuff you said to me aswell? Because it might make your point less valid?
and I had never said "keep talking so I have more photos for my drama" I said that you were giving me a lot of evidence to make a drama, That's provocative, that is. I kicked you for it, but you re-joined. Why did you rejoin if you thought I was annoying? To gather more "evidence"? Why did you join my server AT ALL instead of notifying the admins?
 You still didn't explain this.

you are literally putting yourself into a bigger predicament at this point. Again, you could have notified the admins instead of drama'ing me, joining my server to provoke me,
 especially after I kicked both of you several times.

Checkmate, Temper.
There's a difference between trying to make the BL Glass chat not dead, and being completely rude. You could've shared your opinion on Lego Movies, rather than flipping out. Notify an admin of your behavior, Blocking you, Ignoring the chat. That sounds like some great options. 1: I'm not gonna spam an admin "Crazy is being mean!11" 2: I'm not gonna block you considering you were on my friends list, I was hoping we could've just said sorry, cause I actually considered you a friend. 3: When someone starts calling you names and cussing you out you don't simply ignore the chat. You retaliate, like any normal person

Code: [Select]
21:11:07 Temper 33104 enough evidence for a full fledged drama post
and this is what he said. Not close to your version of it. Bias? I'll admit I called you handicapped, but if you want the full chat logs, or anyone else does I'll post a mediafire link to them.

post the full chat logs

You'll find some stuff in here like when I said "I use a vpn for deep in the dark web." I actually don't I was just kidding. but here's the full log.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ijm2q0ihgbtboh4/PlayerLog%2011.30.17.txt?dl=0

How deep ;)

So deep I had to make it bold just to show how deep it is

my panties are already soaked

There's a difference between trying to make the BL Glass chat not dead, and being completely rude. You could've shared your opinion on Lego Movies, rather than flipping out. Not only was that clearly a joke as well, but people call each other stuff in glass chat all the time? Why do you have to be such a wuss to instantly turn to the drama section as soon as someone wants to mess around in glass chat while nothing of interest is going on?
Notify an admin of your behavior, Blocking you, Ignoring the chat. That sounds like some great options.
1: I'm not gonna spam an admin "Crazy is being mean!11" You can send a personal message or @ an admin and they will immediately sort things out, warnings, mutes, whatever. I have done it before.
2: I'm not gonna block you considering you were on my friends list, I was hoping we could've just said sorry, cause I actually considered you a friend. I hardly even know who you are as a person, you joined my server while Viso was teaching me some coding stuff, asked me about code, I told you 3 things, and you added me. And me being on your friends list as an excuse to not just block me? I've had to block friends before for multiple reasons, which I shouldn't have to get into, and I don't see the problem? I unblock them later when they've cooled down?
3: When someone starts calling you names and cussing you out you don't simply ignore the chat. You retaliate, like any normal person Or you notify the people who can take immediate action rather than wasting everyone's time in Drama, or even as a matter of fact, make yourself look like an idiot. If you wanted some form of actual result, some sort of punishment, all you had to do was notify an admin about my behavior, and they would have sorted things out. Yet you chose to drama and waste time. Even if it results in me being muted now, whats the point? You would have gotten immediate results from simply doing as I had said, and that would be the end of it.
Code: [Select]
21:11:07 Temper 33104 enough evidence for a full fledged drama post
and this is what he said. Not close to your version of it. Bias? I'll admit I called you handicapped, but if you want the full chat logs, or anyone else does I'll post a mediafire link to them. This isn't even really about what has been said anymore, it's about the necessity of a drama. Was the drama needed, at all? No, it's a complete waste of time, and you could have gotten your wish of me being banned or whatever you are trying to accomplish with this long ago. What are you trying to do, anyways? Attempt to harm my reputation over something so minuscule? I cannot see any reason why this drama was needed.

this drama was needed because you are a complete richard in gen discussion, you are aware that you are being an starfish by acting like that, but you still say it's to "keep the chat from being dead" but its actually just really irritating and starts arguments and I know that you're aware of that, you are smart enough to know what is wrong and why I made this post, so please stop acting like you're so innocent and admit the fact that you are at fault here.

It seems like no matter what anyone says, you always try to turn the tables to make it seem like we’re at fault. Like it’s our fault this wasn’t prevented, wanna know what really would’ve prevented it? You not being a complete ass hole in the first place.

this drama was needed because you are a complete richard in gen discussion, you are aware that you are being an starfish by acting like that, but you still say it's to "keep the chat from being dead" but its actually just really irritating and starts arguments and I know that you're aware of that, you are smart enough to know what is wrong and why I made this post, so please stop acting like you're so innocent and admit the fact that you are at fault here.
But you didn't have to make a drama and you could have notified an admin. The only reason why you would make a drama, and again as I've stated countless times before, not do any of the other things, is because you wanted to create drama. I already admitted I did what I did, but I still have not gotten the answer as to why this drama was needed when you had countless other, quicker options. I'm not acting like I'm innocent because I know what I did was generally 'not' 'right', yet still with no ill intents. You still haven't really answered my question without stating stuff you already have said before; which is immediately negated by the fact that you could've done so many other things and not waste your own and everyone else's time. And back to the other question as to, why you even joined my server in the first place after I stopped messing around in glass chat, remains unanswered. I am not entirely at fault, for this drama was not necessary. You take the blame for its creation. You were the one who decided to actually join my server, to eventually provoke me,
(examples : 21:06:46   Vegan Steak   45363   ways to get the community to drama him
21:10:16   Temper   33104   this really shows how offended someone can get over the lego movie
21:11:07   Temper   33104   enough evidence for a full fledged drama post
21:11:34   Vegan Steak   45363   temper please do the drama
21:13:35   Temper   33104   we joined just for a meme
)
It seems like no matter what anyone says, you always try to turn the tables to make it seem like we’re at fault. Like it’s our fault this wasn’t prevented, wanna know what really would’ve prevented it? You not being a complete ass hole in the first place.
It seems like no matter what I say, you ignore the facts laid in front of you; This wasn't necessary, like, at all. You had so many other options. Yet you chose this one, claiming the others are ineffective. You can take screenshots, so why didn't you take screenshots of my glass chat and send it to an admin next time they got online? I would have gotten banned, and all would be over with. Of course it wasn't the best of me to say those things-- but, really!? This drama is literally a cause of some harmless loving around in glass, with The Lego Movie. Can't handle being called a few names as a joke (as it happens often in glass)? Tell an admin. But going as far to make a drama is completely unnecessary.

and a-HEM because edit does not exist

Note how many times you rejoined. Why, again, when you wanted to avoid me and have me stop messing with you, join my server? Explain that.

But you didn't have to make a drama and you could have notified an admin. The only reason why you would make a drama, and again as I've stated countless times before, not do any of the other things, is because you wanted to create drama. I already admitted I did what I did, but I still have not gotten the answer as to why this drama was needed when you had countless other, quicker options. I'm not acting like I'm innocent because I know what I did was generally 'not' 'right', yet still with no ill intents. You still haven't really answered my question without stating stuff you already have said before; which is immediately negated by the fact that you could've done so many other things and not waste your own and everyone else's time. And back to the other question as to, why you even joined my server in the first place after I stopped messing around in glass chat, remains unanswered. I am not entirely at fault, for this drama was not necessary. You take the blame for its creation. You were the one who decided to actually join my server, to eventually provoke me,
(examples : 21:06:46   Vegan Steak   45363   ways to get the community to drama him
21:10:16   Temper   33104   this really shows how offended someone can get over the lego movie
21:11:07   Temper   33104   enough evidence for a full fledged drama post
21:11:34   Vegan Steak   45363   temper please do the drama
21:13:35   Temper   33104   we joined just for a meme
)It seems like no matter what I say, you ignore the facts laid in front of you; This wasn't necessary, like, at all. You had so many other options. Yet you chose this one, claiming the others are ineffective. You can take screenshots, so why didn't you take screenshots of my glass chat and send it to an admin next time they got online? I would have gotten banned, and all would be over with. Of course it wasn't the best of me to say those things-- but, really!? This drama is literally a cause of some harmless loving around in glass, with The Lego Movie. Can't handle being called a few names as a joke (as it happens often in glass)? Tell an admin. But going as far to make a drama is completely unnecessary.

The reason I said that was because Temper asked what you were testing. And i can handle being called a few names, but you were completely out of proportion, and yeah. After all your stupid stuff I really did wanna drama you. You can’t just go batstuff on someone then leave, you should’ve expected this kind of retaliation. Wanna know why we wanted to drama you? So you can be exposed for the dumb stuff you put everyone through. A simple mute or ban isn’t enough, it’s not gonna stop your general behavior. It’s just gonna stop you from spreading your stupidity over the BL Glass chat. Obviously other people have issues with your behavior so this drama WAS necessary. Is that the answer you wanted? Listen buddy, it’s cute you “layed the facts in front of me.” All you did was give me 3 options that simply would’ve done nothing for everyone else who’s annoyed by you. It sounds to me like you don’t like being called out. I just layed the facts in front of you. Oh yeah, and I kept joining because you kicked me and I thought Temper was still in the game. Simple misunderstanding. Any other questions you have? I never edited the player logs, is there any way I can prove it? I joined the server for the notion to apologize. Until you greeted me with “K Y S”