HELLO BUDDIES

Author Topic: HELLO BUDDIES  (Read 1356 times)

hi cykas mr name is dr. baltazar muntu and i am here 2day to give u some vvvvvvvvvvvvv good news.

Have u ever woke up in ze morning and thought "gEE I suRE Do WIsH i HAd a KeWL diSCOrd S3rv3r 2 talk 2 my buDs on"

Well i have ze perfect server 4 u, this server is called free parking and has a vvvvvv dedicated moderation team and and and a spastic overlord and and and lots of cooooool ppl 2 talk to and and and stuff

THIS

server is so kewl that it is offically encouraged by the government of finland.

we will now talk 2 1 of our vvvv happy daily users

"when i was studying for my masters degree in social justice + gender studies i was super duper depressed cause i realise i waste my entire life lol but then i joined a amazing server called free parking and now i talk everyday wiith my buddies and smoke 200 cigarettes a day (the spastic overlord told me that health warnings are just left wing propoganda) so so if u want 2 beat depression and ur right wing pls pls pls join free parking. i am 37 years old and i sit on this server all day it is so much fun that i havent left my room in 7 years in case i miss a hilarious joke by one of the many hilariousus guys on the server including alchohol, gopnik, and fogman the cat"

Mx. Jerrad P. rosenthal ( mx. denotes the fact that jerrad is chosing to identify as a 0.6% carbon 99.04% iron piece of steel and we support that decision)

SO come on down to free parking today, you won't regret it!

join link -> <link removed>

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 04:11:21 PM by Badspot »

is shilling discord links just a thing handicaps do these days

is shilling discord links just a thing handicaps do these days

NO shilling discord links is what cool people like me and my associates do nowadays, now run back to your cult and leave us alone to recruit new people, facist

NO shilling discord links is what cool people like me and my associates do nowadays, now run back to your cult and leave us alone to recruit new people, facist
xD get it because im acting ironically handicapped now

now u just listen here u stupid narcissistic facist barnacle brain

WE are a very fun active cool community unlike this forum so if u dont want to join get off my post or i will make EMPTY THREATS

I AM DR. BALTAZAR AND I WILL END YOU IF YOU INSULT MY COMMUNITY AGAIN

does this even have anything to do with blockland whatsoever

does this even have anything to do with blockland whatsoever

Well you see yes it does. free parking has ONE blockland player whose been playing for over 5 minutes so its pretty tight knit...

the first sentence immediately makes me not want to ever associate with you
irony

gentlemen (and torin) lets just go to free parking and settle this like adults (you can come too if you want torin)