Author Topic: WIP Yavin IV Movie Set [Temporarily Halted for Hoth]  (Read 1955 times)

MOVIE?
Yeah this is for an unannounced Block Wars movie with a 100% original plot. Magus and I have been working on a script for a movie for a little over a year now.
It'll be like the Battle of Hoth video I made but I'm gonna sincerely put even more effort into it.

PICTURES (Click to Enlarge)

WANNA HELP?
I'm gonna host the servers at random times throughout December. Feel free to drop on in and I'll give you something to do.
Just keep in mind that I want everything up to a certain standard of quality, don't take it personally.
If there's enough demand, I could maybe buy a server to host even more regularly to accommodate everyone's schedules.

CREDITS LIST
Magus
Cowboy Dude
Micfovey

« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 01:12:22 AM by Cowboy Dude »

I was in here earlier and this is a super cool build. I want to see it finished. Do what Cowboy Dude says and keep it quality.

I would like help out and it looks great!

Lmao this looks awesome

I wish I had this map back when I was testing the Star Wars blasters

I'm hosting right now feel free to join in!
Closed now
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 08:52:42 PM by Cowboy Dude »

Double bump. Due to time constraints I am temporarily putting all of my focus into Hoth. You're still free to join in, mess around, or help out. Just keep an eye out when I host.

Triple post but here's progress of Hoth:

Still a ways to go but I can't believe it's been like only 4-5 days since I started.

Credits to Magus with building, Redo for his script to fill in the terrain where I placed bricks, and Checko for his shield generator and ion cannon from his old save!