achernar - glaceon research enthusiast

Author Topic: achernar - glaceon research enthusiast  (Read 7786 times)

There was some guy posting links to glaceon research in the "forget HAUS" server, can't remember who it was.
Does anybody have pictures of this event?
I'm sorry I forgot to screeenshot

>people are actually defending archenar

ITT: Nix tries to make a serious drama and edgy spergs try to derail it for the lulz

im not the owner of the serveri dont search this stuff because a. its the drawn equivalent of bestiality and b. its gay and i filed up everytime he did it in such a short span of time (less than half an hour actually)explain

So you admit you are a zoophile?

he's not technically not a zoophile, he's a furry. i would find them to be synonyms in some cases (pie crust's obsession with actual dogs and drawn actual dogs) but these forums wont, and glaceon isn't an actual animal that can exist in real life so i dont give a stuff

he's not technically not a zoophile, he's a furry. i would find them to be synonyms in some cases (pie crust's obsession with actual dogs and drawn actual dogs) but these forums wont, and glaceon isn't an actual animal that can exist in real life so i dont give a stuff

But the body of a Glaceon is very similar to that of a Devon Rex cat.

it's still furry art. that doesn't mean he wants to forget an actual devon rex cat.

i always knew brine was a furry

...uh what?

So you admit you are a zoophile?
you're acting like i want to forget a fictional species of animal that doesnt exist
if i did this drama wouldnt be a thing

you're acting like i want to forget a fictional species of animal that doesnt exist
if i did this drama wouldnt be a thing
uhm but you do??

achernar also went by the alias "acherus" a few years back. he was a big niusance