looking for computer desks on amazon, what are some cheap ones (under 200 usd)

Author Topic: looking for computer desks on amazon, what are some cheap ones (under 200 usd)  (Read 1082 times)

ummm its in the tyle
kinda on a budget right now but i want something that has room for two monitors, just like a normal table but suitable for computer and work related stuff
if any of you got some good suggestions post em below and remember to like and subscribe

My brother and I both have this desk, but the wood is black instead of the reddish brown color they offer on amazon. (You may be able to find it in another color, I didn't even look) We got ours at office depot (link) on sale a few months ago for pretty cheap (around like $120-140 i think), but its standard price is $200. The desk is really spacious and having the pullout keyboard tray as well as the raised up monitor stand is really convenient and allows for a ton of extra workspace. The build is pretty sturdy, and the glass and metal looks sleek with the black finish. It also has wheels if you plan on your desk around at all. They can be locked if you need, though.

walk in to the closest ikea? majority of the desks are well under 200 and you can actually see them in person before you buy one

why do people put their monitors on higher shelves than the main one? can someone explain that to me? I did that once and it was jarring

why do people put their monitors on higher shelves than the main one? can someone explain that to me? I did that once and it was jarring
its so your forget ton of drinks dont get in the way of the game

it has to do with posture i think
putting monitors at eye level helps with slouching

I need to look down at my enemies.

My brother and I both have this desk, but the wood is black instead of the reddish brown color they offer on amazon. (You may be able to find it in another color, I didn't even look) We got ours at office depot (link) on sale a few months ago for pretty cheap (around like $120-140 i think), but its standard price is $200. The desk is really spacious and having the pullout keyboard tray as well as the raised up monitor stand is really convenient and allows for a ton of extra workspace. The build is pretty sturdy, and the glass and metal looks sleek with the black finish. It also has wheels if you plan on your desk around at all. They can be locked if you need, though.

i really like this but ill keep my eye out for other ones

i just make my chair really low

You can get a nice looking glass one for 90 bucks. Walker Edison Soreno 3 piece.

You can get a nice looking glass one for 90 bucks. Walker Edison Soreno 3 piece.
what the hell why is it so cheap? ill have to keep this one saved, thanks for the suggestion

desks in general are not too expensive.

except when you're me and go super cheap and buy an L shaped desk from walmart to fit your three monitors on and its already falling apart after a year

The one I suggested has lasted multiple moves and at least four years of constant use.

desks in general are not too expensive.

except when you're me and go super cheap and buy an L shaped desk from walmart to fit your three monitors on and its already falling apart after a year
the reason why my budget is super low currently is because i don't have a job rn and i don't want my family to spend a stuffton of money on me for christmas, i'd much rather not get anything over a couple hundred because that's what i have on me right now