forumers, what's your bank balance? 18+ ONLY

Author Topic: forumers, what's your bank balance? 18+ ONLY  (Read 5940 times)

checking: $50 until i get paid friday
i keep all my money in my savings

Wait is it bad that I haven't figured out the difference yet

for me, i have a student account with my bank so there’s literally no difference other than the names and one is tied to my card while the other one isn’t

Oh. I'm not a student so I wouldn't know

I have a friend who always has like $5000 in his bank at all times and the moment he dips one dollar below he has a fit. meanwhile brothers are lucky to find a dollar under the sofa every once in a while

i don't have a job so right now so my back account (which was like 2000+ in July) can only get lower and looking at this i need some loving work

I love to reminisce about the times when I had thousands of dollars at my disposal and I was living stress free

I have a friend who always has like $5000 in his bank at all times and the moment he dips one dollar below he has a fit. meanwhile brothers are lucky to find a dollar under the sofa every once in a while
thats the smart way to do it

i worked at some warehouse making minimum wage but the work there was so loving easy I'd much rather be doing that than college right now

$43 after i pay a few of my bills

lemme be your sugar daddy ill buy you mad wigs boo

you need to stop red, I have no asthma medicine left, I can't be dying this hard