Off Topic > Forum Games

Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]

(1/107) > >>

Dark Blockland Guard alt.:
Press the Button:

You are given the opportunity to do something, however, there's also a negative side effect to it. You have a choice to either press it or not. If you do press it or do not, you have to create a new button question.
(Example: You're computer is now protected from any kind of viruses, however, all of your browsing history is now visible to your friends, family, school, and workplace, regardless of whether or not you deleted it. Press the Button?
Yes/No.).
If you did press yes or no, you have to come up with a new one like the example.

I think i'll start.

You get to have all the money in the world, however, you will be immediately arrested if you step foot into one country.
Yes/No.

Hopefully this made sense.

Ayebee123:
No.

You get to have the love of your life, but every day, in the world, something bad happens, earthquakes, fires, ect.

SwiftHyena2593:
yes.
You want to go on a vacation, but your school announces plans to open school during weekends, winter, spring, summer breaks and all the holidays.

Darth C3P0²:
what
how is that a yes or no
is your autism meter over 9000

You can have anything you want but you must give up your parents

AverageDude:

--- Quote from: SwiftHyena2593 on December 05, 2017, 07:18:55 PM ---yes.
You want to go on a vacation, but your school announces plans to open school during weekends, winter, spring, summer breaks and all the holidays.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Dark Blockland Guard alt. on December 05, 2017, 07:08:08 PM ---You are given the opportunity to do something, however, there's also a negative side effect to it. You have a choice to either press it or not. If you do press it or do not, you have to create a new button question.

--- End quote ---
You stated that I want to go on a vacation... okay?  That's not an opportunity, that's just a statement.

--- Quote from: Darth C3P0² on December 05, 2017, 07:32:40 PM ---You can have anything you want but you must give up your parents

--- End quote ---
forget ya, because theoretically I could bring back my parents after giving them up

You live forever and nothing will ever kill you, but one day the universe will implode and you will live an eternity in the void.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version