Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 59789 times)

no

you become the smartest person in the world but your name is permanently changed to "Nerd", and you cannot change it at all (including nicknames)

yes
have the ablity to create a duplicate of the earth for you and your freinds to screw around in, but there is mass fires in major cities,major earthquakes and tornadoes, and yellowstone would be due to erupt at any momment.

yes we could just leave the same way we got in

if you press the button you become the greatest chef in the world but you can only cook eggs; if you try to cook anything else it automatically transforms into a pressurized can of surstromming and explodes

yes we could just make omelettes and shove whatever the hell we want in there

you can have automatic silence around you, however, when the silence is over you will be given tons of noise complaints by police

I don't know how bad noise complaints are yet so I'll press it.

Press and Mars will be available for colonization, then, in a matter of seemingly days, Mars has futuristic cities around it, life begins to flourish, and it will be like an Earth 2.0. However, after 500 years, the original Earth will explode for seemingly no reason whatsoever.

yes ill be dead in 500 years
press the button and be able to switch lives with a random blf user, but you become that one user everybody hates.
hint: its not me.

no I don't wanna be you

press and you can instantly move house to any unoccupied house in the world, however you lose a random valuable every time you move (credit card, phone etc.) and your old house no longer belongs to you.

no I don't wanna be you
hint: its not me.
ontopic: yes, i can just get a new one
press and be able to skip school whenever you want, but whenever you do, you collapse in extreme pain and the pain lasts for about 20 minutes.

no
i'm not even in school and even if i was, why the hell would i need a button to skip it and why would i want to be in pain over doing something useful in life

Press the button to make SwiftHyena stop posting. There is no side-effect. You also get $20.

yes,

You have all the money in the world, but only 1 week to live.

money would be worthless if i was the only one who had it. people would laugh at me. AND i would die. so no

you can time travel to any point in history you want, but you can't come back.

yea i just go 1 second before i used my time travel machine

press the button 2 die

* Shift Kitty dies and falls onto the button, double dying.

Press the button for your dream career. But at least once a year, you have to suck your boss's richard (even if its your own).

ew no

Press the Button to become literally anything you want, Animate or Non-animate, however, you can't become anything that does not originate from Earth, and when you do transform into your desired thing, you have to remain that way for about a week.

yes
be able to not have to obey laws for a month, but when the month is over, you will suffer extreme pain for 10 hours
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 09:24:10 AM by SwiftHyena2593 »