Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]

Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 59035 times)

Um, yeah? Obviously?

Press the button and the Earth becomes flat.

No, it'd loving be a catastrophe.

Press and you suddenly gain all knowledge about Blockland add-on making, and you can make any type of add-on (Bricks, Vehicles, Playertypes, Colorsets, etc.) in just under 50 minutes. However, OfficerZach becomes the moderator of the forums and will ban you if you even say something slightly bad about him or criticize his works in a non-hostile way.

press it, and just don't bother with him. Badspot most likely doesn't know I exist, nor does Zach

press the button and you will have a broken leg BUT you will have love with 12 virgins who will forever be virgins

press, i've had a broken leg before

press and everyone will be able to find things to like about every work of fiction, however you can only use the internet for 4 hours a day

press so that i could get get control of my life and stop making chocolate pudding.

push the button to gain the power to become invisible for however long and whenever you want, but you're also blind when you're invisible

ugh, since no one else will press it I guess I will.

Press the button and you have the ability to camouflage with anything (without going blind), however, this ability lasts for only 5 minutes, and you cannot turn it off.

push the button to gain the power to become invisible for however long and whenever you want, but you're also blind when you're invisible

you know for a split second i thought you were referencing prequel, but that cloak only blinds you AFTER you're done being invisible so

dude hell yeah that'd actually be pretty nice, even if it does stay on and it's only for 5 minutes

press it and you get a wallet that has $1000 inside, and will automatically refill itself every night if it's missing money. inserting a credit card removes any debt on that card.

the downside is that for every time the wallet refills (or you remove a card with debt), a random belonging of yours disappears, scaling to how much money you spend. no one is ever suspicious of how much money you have or use that comes out of that wallet, not even the authorities.

think of it like this: you buy a dollar candy bar, that soda you had in the fridge disappears.
you buy a new $1000 TV, that $1000 gaming rig (or somewhere around that price) disappears. if nothing else reaches that range, the most expensive thing gets taken.

this effect also applies to debt you remove from credit cards.

not worth pushing because you may as well just sell something and then use that money to buy something new

press and button

button    .

Press the button and you will have free memberships anywhere online, however, the only browser you will be forced to use from now on is Internet Explorer.

if you press the button you lose 25 cents but you win all the buttons in the world to press

sure

press the button and you get :iceCream: anytime anywhere but never lose your virginity, if you are not a virgin you are given a new virginity  and the "girl" you forgeted was actually a trap

banging a dude is still losing ur virginity dude

A trapdoor opens up beneath you and you are dropped into a river with a bunch of hungry piranhas in it for failing to submit a button oppertunity.

Press the button and Justin Bieber will give up his music career, however, he'll live with you.

living with me makes it easier for me to kill him in his sleep

press and every human being and the items on their bodies (clothes, phone) disappear, except for whoever you choose to stay

no

press the button to get a million dollars, but they've been acquired illegally and the swat will be at your house in 20 mins