Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Teaser Trailer #1 (2018)

Poll

Does this look good to you?

Yes
3 (23.1%)
No
2 (15.4%)
Ninja Batman is better
1 (7.7%)
A black person? nah.
1 (7.7%)
The Emoji Movie was good so I'll watch this.
3 (23.1%)
Love Annoying Oranges Hate
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Teaser Trailer #1 (2018)  (Read 800 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64QXmeV3FtI

From Sony Pictures Animation, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse invites you to a world where more than one wears the mask...

I like the art style
I mean i did until he took his mask off, their faces look loving dumb

rip its not mcu

also how come they are all animated like characters out of those animated barbie films

Unlike you guys, I'm digging the art-style, especially the color scheme as well as the lighting.

Well, like I said, it was pretty cool until they showed some faces. They just look extra dorky and almost like it's a different, stufftier style than the rest of the animation

rip its not mcu

also how come they are all animated like characters out of those animated barbie films
mcu is trash

dude just broke a like 50th story window tf

Why so many Spider Man movies recently? Each with a completely different Peter Parker and characters, this is getting out of hand.

It's like they made a movie about the whole spiderman movie situation of the last 2 decades

I will say, I do like the art style

i enjoy the art style and a new spiderman movie is always welcome to me
but i will say i was incredibly disappointed in the trailer

first off, they had a stupid little 5 second preview before the trailer on youtube, as if this was some stupid facebook post
it made it seem like scenes were repeated in the trailer because they were low on footage and it threw me off the first time i saw it

secondly, i had no idea what comic book or storyline they were basing it off, so i was disappointed when i was told by a friend that what i thought the movie was gonna be about was way better than what it actually was

i thought it was going to be a story of several spidermen working undercover in new york like some organized superhero ring, where peter parker faked his death in order to pursue his crimefighting, with a big mystery at the center of it from the eyes of this new kid miles

what i actually am getting, as ive been told, is (made invisible due to potential spoilers? i dunno) a bunch of spiderman universes in some weird multiverse story

any drama, hype, or suspense i felt for this movie after hearing that was forgetin killed, multiverse/multidimensional stories are just boring now imo
disney's done it with Star Vs, adult swim has Rick and Morty, and both have been running for multiple years
so i dont see the excitement in the concept anymore

im probably still gonna watch the movie to experience it but i just feel disappointed in that regard, i hyped it up for myself because the trailer didnt really tell me anything about the actual movie

and im pretty sure its gonna have some typical marvel sjw content somewhere in it as well, lord knows they got a few quips into homecoming (including one in the very first scene)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 11:24:00 AM by TeeOS »