Youtube rewind 2017

Author Topic: Youtube rewind 2017  (Read 3428 times)

its almost as if hes an unfunny hack that stopped doing actual "reaction videos" in favor of stirring up le epic youtube drama

\\  // /\   //
 \\// //\\//
  \/ //   \/

Yeah, this one was bad. Blame it on 2017 being a pretty stuffty year for YouTube.

its almost as if hes an unfunny hack that stopped doing actual "reaction videos" in favor of stirring up le epic youtube drama
finally someone who gets it; he always trys to latch onto the latest youtube drama craze because that's all his fans want to see; same thing happening to idubbbz, everyone wants more content cop, but the dude just wants to make unboxing videos.
i've decided to label his latest videos to just show how much h3h3 relies on drama;

I got almost none of the references. People seem to like it though, so that's cool I guess.

I did like seeing Jaiden and James as well as all the other animators in the end. That was pretty great.

I got almost none of the references. People seem to like it though, so that's cool I guess.

I did like seeing Jaiden and James as well as all the other animators in the end. That was pretty great.
eh ya honestly it could've been worse

what was up with that goo fight thing? is that a reference or is it just this video's gimmick?

I don't think Kendrick Lamar will be happy when he sees this, especially at the end of the video when they repeated "Ain't nobody praying for me" over and over again

I am only 2 minutes in and this is already the worst thing I've ever watched, like holy stuff

i saw a few youtubers i recognized.
i saw one. and that was just brave wilderness

Actualy i change my mind, not really ok. I would unironically call it "White people" the video. No seriously nearly loving everyone in the video is white, it makes the kool kids klub look like an multiracial group. ALSO ALSO, I don't like the fact how they shove in theese Filler cannonfodder youtubers noone has seen instead of ACTUAL youtubers ACTUAL people watch. ALSO ALSO ALSO I don't really LIKE the fact how they shoved in animators into the last few minutes or so.

EDIT: THE forgetERS ALSO DENY THE FACT HOW 2017 loving SUCKED ASS.
woah

yay more forced memes

ugh not again

finally someone who gets it; he always trys to latch onto the latest youtube drama craze because that's all his fans want to see; same thing happening to idubbbz, everyone wants more content cop, but the dude just wants to make unboxing videos.
i've decided to label his latest videos to just show how much h3h3 relies on drama;
[img]http://puu.sh/yAMzQ/54355438d2.png[/img

what? I watched the "educational" videos video, that was purely a reaction video