Author Topic: 23-year-old research actress commits Self Delete after bullying over "homophobic" tweets  (Read 12173 times)

How funny would it be if the researchstar she was suppose to forget actually did have HIV?

lmao don't even pretend you wouldn't be mocking the person that got bullied to death if the bullies didn't happen to be people that don't align with your worldview

You don't even know me? Who the forget are you

i think deus is still salty his gf went gay on him

I should update you guys with some accurate information because this is mos def not what happened and it'd be a great life lesson on not jumping to conclusions based on social media posts (something I did before making that post, to clarify)

they don't have a pass to harass somebody, and you don't have a pass to generalize the entire lgbt community based on the actions of these people harassing her

i've been harassed and nearly outed for my loveual preference to my family, and suddenly forget me because something i don't advocate for is suddenly applying to me? nobody is treating it like a free pass except for the family men trying to make it out to be that way

I would like to introduce you to the online LGBT community

you're a clown if you believe that it was entirely gay people bullying this researchstar into Self Delete. researchstars aren't known for being especially stable people. there's more at play.

I didn't say it was only gays but if you wanna be dipstuffs then by all means full speed ahead on the USS Autism

...what

Tbh the general happiness level in the world would be undeniably higher if we gassed the gays
Or at least stopped letting them talk to each other cause this LGBTQ+ stuff wasn't as cancerous when they didn't cross streams like a bunch of transloveual autistic disabled friends

zoo wee mama

Deus "gas every demographic I don't belong to" Ex

ah, yes, the classic move of blaming an entire community even though no one is exactly the same

...what

ah, yes, the classic move of blaming an entire community even though no one is exactly the same

Deus "gas every demographic I don't belong to" Ex

mmmmmmmmmmmmboy

is this the part where he acts like he was trolling the whole time

Tbh the general happiness level in the world would be undeniably higher if we gassed the gays
Or at least stopped letting them talk to each other cause this LGBTQ+ stuff wasn't as cancerous when they didn't cross streams like a bunch of transloveual autistic disabled friends

dude i think i just found a picture of deus

is this the part where he acts like he was trolling the whole time

what kind of dumbass would commit to an act like mine for this long w/o letting it slip that they're trolling
I've been drafting plans to gas everyone outside of my demographic since the first time I was introduced to a homoloveual back in '10

i' m j*rking so hard off to this thread deus please keep going i need to loving cum