Author Topic: 23-year-old research actress commits Self Delete after bullying over "homophobic" tweets  (Read 11879 times)

wait I have nothing to worry about,,,, I'm a centrist :D

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2013/07/25/conservatives-liberals-when-it-comes-to-happiness/?utm_term=.c28eacbe2fdc
I wonder how much of this can be chalked up to the fact that people in cities generally live stufftier lives than people in rural, historically-conservative places?

wait I have nothing to worry about,,,, I'm a centrist :D

First you pretend to be black now you pretend to be a centrist.

Now you pretend to be funny

I wonder how much of this can be chalked up to the fact that people in cities generally live stufftier lives than people in rural, historically-conservative places?
or perhaps that the tenants of liberal worldviews lead to people feeling empty, drained, and always angry at the world
i mean we all know how big the cult of outrage is with sjws, getting offended over stupid stuff like "pronouns"

the amount of gay people who aren't a drain on the overall happiness of society can be counted on one finger:

Alan Turing

I literally can't think of anyone else
I mean maybe Kevin Spacey if we weigh the amount of enjoyment people got from acting compared to the amount of disgust people felt towards his loveual assault case

Millions of gay people have contributed more to society than you, Deus

the amount of gay people who aren't a drain on the overall happiness of society can be counted on one finger:

Alan Turing

I literally can't think of anyone else
I mean maybe Kevin Spacey if we weigh the amount of enjoyment people got from acting compared to the amount of disgust people felt towards his loveual assault case
you forgot milo yiannopolis

or perhaps that the tenants of liberal worldviews lead to people feeling empty, drained, and always angry at the world
meanwhile at Starbucks, an older conservative receives a red holiday coffee cup and instantly dies from a heart attack

this is pretty forgeted up. considering she works in research and probably gets a lot of heat irl for being a well known research actress im surprised she wasnt able to take the bullying. doesn't make it any more acceptable though.

acceptance should never be forced. her initial comment was homophobic in a sense (the tone of the whole post was warning the replacement away) but there was no need to dogpile on her followed by more disrespect after her Self Delete. its this side of the liberal group that i dont get - for all the tolerance they preach, they are incredibly intolerant and disrespectful when it comes to people who disagree with their views AND dont antagonize them over it.