Author Topic: Police Shoot and Kill an Unarmed Daniel Shaver  (Read 16565 times)

so you're saying they should've cuffed him while he was on the ground
honestly im getting the impression at this point that you're being intentionally dense or dismissive of what has been said earlier. its been very clearly stated multiple times as to why they asked him to crawl over/come over (so they can cuff him) and why they couldn't just go up and cuff him (cause there could be anyone around the corner/in the room waiting to shoot them as soon as one of them came over).

yes, you've made your point on what you think would have been a better course of action, but you know the answer to these questions/proposals that you make, so why keep making them?

"there could have been someone around the corner or in the room" is moot because of the fact that a second after they shoot the guy, they rush right towards the door without have a stuff given to those places.

"there could have been someone around the corner or in the room" is moot because of the fact that a second after they shoot the guy, they rush right towards the door without have a stuff given to those places.

Because a dead person isn't a threat

because they neutralized and moved him, he wasn't a problem for them afterwards.

Master tactician Nonnel explains to the police how to do their job

Because a dead person isn't a threat
because they neutralized and moved him, he wasn't a problem for them afterwards.
??? so he was the dangerous person around the corner/in the room
your whole point was that there could've been another person that would pose a threat while they walked up to handcuff him. this is not the case because they ran right over to where this mysterious third person *might* have been with total disregard for this fact. so they were obviously not worried about this and that's not the reason they didn't just walk over to him and cuff him

What the forget I don't even post on twitter

Whatever I found a better Shaun King, the real Shaun King, one thats actually black
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 10:54:53 PM by beachbum111111 »

loving sensitive white people smh

??? so he was the dangerous person around the corner/in the room
your whole point was that there could've been another person that would pose a threat while they walked up to handcuff him. this is not the case because they ran right over to where this mysterious third person *might* have been with total disregard for this fact. so they were obviously not worried about this and that's not the reason they didn't just walk over to him and cuff him
what you don't seem to understand is that it is protocol for making an arrest at gunpoint. it is exactly the reason they did not cuff him where he was. having a person in the way in the event of a firefight breaking out is not only dangerous for said person, but also is dangerous for the officers because their movement can be impaired and he could even fight the officers. they move to the door quickly because he is incapacitated and no longer in the way.

who is this booger fella
im sorry i dont wanna follow a booger

What the forget I don't even post on twitter
Apparently there are giant copy-paste block lists for alt right people, you might've gotten added to one

what you don't seem to understand is that it is protocol for making an arrest at gunpoint. it is exactly the reason they did not cuff him where he was. having a person in the way in the event of a firefight breaking out is not only dangerous for said person, but also is dangerous for the officers because their movement can be impaired and he could even fight the officers. they move to the door quickly because he is incapacitated and no longer in the way.
I'll concede

i'm actually in tears, no joke.
he wasn't hurting the cop or anything, just crawling in fear, but the cop, the darn cop decided to shoot them
screw that cop man, i want them to go to prison.

i mean, they could've atleast shot them in the foot to disable them, come on...