theres a new fnaf game because why not

Author Topic: theres a new fnaf game because why not  (Read 1284 times)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/738060/Freddy_Fazbears_Pizzeria_Simulator/

it says its a pizzeria simulator thing but its literally fnaf 6 and it explains some of the story and stuff.

there are now 6 fnaf games (7 if you include fnaf world but nobody liked it). why

I'm sure the 3rd one was meant to be the last.

Then the 4th.

Then the world game.

Then the 5th game.

This will probably be the last game now, right?

I'm sure the 3rd one was meant to be the last.

Then the 4th.

Then the world game.

Then the 5th game.

This will probably be the last game now, right?
This one says "it's been a pleasure making games for you" during the ending credits so hopefully it's the last. There's still another book, a movie, and more merch coming though

this is probably the one game out of the entire franchise that i genuinely enjoyed

Isn't this one seriously actually the actual true last game in the series for real? I think all the old were tossed into a pit of Hell or something

i mean its fnaf but i think the concept is kinda cool where you can either make it a normal tycoon or make it scarier by getting more stuffty robots
i wish more games did something like that

i mean its fnaf but i think the concept is kinda cool where you can either make it a normal tycoon or make it scarier by getting more stuffty robots
i wish more games did something like that
this^

they had a scholastic book fair at my school and they were actually advertising fnaf books. i died a little inside

they had a scholastic book fair at my school and they were actually advertising fnaf books. i died a little inside
books out for harambe

so uh the new book is in my school at the "book fair"
monday

so uh the new book is in my school at the "book fair"
monday
what if you're both in the same school

what if you're both in the same school
what if they're the same person

it better be the last game so the fandom can shut the hell up for once.