Poll

period race

43 (54.4%)
36 (45.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]  (Read 78578 times)

CONAN IS SACRIFICING HIMSELF FOR THIS CELEBRATION JESUS CHRIST.

Hello, I'm Jean, part of the Emergency Medical Services. I got here as quickly as I could in my half-ambulance half-food vending van. We'll bring him into the closest bakery and see what we can do.

My friend Jean gave me the details and I did what I could. My name is Ricky, and I was the head surgeon in the operation. I'm sorry, but he will never be the same from this day forward. That cherry he had cut out was an integral part to his mating capabilities, so we had to replace it with a synthetic cherry. He will forever feel the phantom pain.

well if its gonna feel pain forever then ill just end its suffering.

0/10 jean is a fraud, he ate the cherry organ donation i was promised before the procedure and gave me a synthetic one instead

CONGRATS

well deserved :)

Hmph, very impressive for an impaired cake. Yes, I am a fraud, as I am not a mere Emergency Medical Serviceman.

Jean?

I am sorry Ricky, but I am not Jean. I am Jeans, the Cherry Eater of London, and I will end both of your existences.

what a twist!  I trusted you Jean!!!!

D: someone stop this madman

BANG!

W-who did this to me?!

Guess we aren't very different, Jeans, you and I. I am not just the head surgeon of the British Bakery, I am Richard, an officer of the Metropolitan Police Service. We were good friends, but I have no remorse any longer. You see... My wife. She was a cake. I loved cakes. Ever since I was a young boy I wanted to be a cake, but that's impossible with today's current technology. So I became a baker - if I couldn't be a cake, I could help create cakes - then was promoted along the way and became a head surgeon. I met my wife along the way, and lost her too... To a man known as the Cherry Eater... And today, I can say I got my revenge. For five years I've been searching for you, and finally, I got you, you son of a bitch.

You fool... There's more than just me out there... Strawberry Eaters, Blueberry Eaters, Snake Eaters....

...And I'll be sure they too pay the price.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 02:44:31 PM by Flamecannon »

what the forget is this