sephiroth shot up his school

Author Topic: sephiroth shot up his school  (Read 84016 times)

tl;dr? also the sam hyde i've talked to on bl discords hasn't acted weird at all

If your talking about kiwifarms he didn't create it.

Ah well, forget Iban anyway

can we get a thread summary showcasing all the proof there is that sep was the dude? i went through every page and still dont fully understand where the confusion between plaz and sep and the proof its sep came from

Seph impersonated Plaz eons ago. That’s the only reason there’s confusion between the two.

can we get a thread summary showcasing all the proof there is that sep was the dude? i went through every page and still dont fully understand where the confusion between plaz and sep and the proof its sep came from
most of the confusion came from trinick saying they were the same person (which 2.0 isnt)
both the shooter and seph were the same agegroup, and they lived in the same area and share the same full name

tl;dr? also the sam hyde i've talked to on bl discords hasn't acted weird at all
sephiroth (sam hyde) killed two people and himself

most of the confusion came from trinick saying they were the same person (which 2.0 isnt)
both the shooter and seph were the same agegroup, and they lived in the same area and share the same full name
thinking about it, plaz's[sic] IP was posted on the forums a few years ago when everyone thought sephiroth and plaz were the same person, so they might've just been posting sephiroth's IP and saying it was plaz under the understanding that they were the same person.

as well as a similar background (working at a gas station)

as well as a similar background (working at a gas station)

ok how can two people have such similar lives? something ain’t right here

to be clear, they have different names and don't necessarily live in the same area

I swear to god I gave him that role months ago.

Ok here's the quick rundown since I actually talked to Plaz:

the shooter, identified by the media was 21-year-old William Atchison.

back in 2011 Sephiroth pretended to be Plaz under the alias plaz 2.0 by posting this topic:
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=174807.0
The actual Plaz, real name in the impostor topic, was contacted by Tomthegeek. Plaz told tom that it wasn't him, so they reverse searched the email in the OP and got the name of William Atchison. So whoever impersonated Plaz goes by the name of Sephiroth, aka William Atchison. (can be verified by this post: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=174807.msg4501711#msg4501711)
Keep in mind, this was in 2011.

FAST FORWARD BACK TO RECENTLY:
Plaz left the community a long time ago and never looked back. Sephiroth however was still friends and a member of some discords here and there, posting the stuff you see in the OP and stuff. According to the people that talked to him in VC and interacted with him in the discord in the OP, his real name was Bill (short for william) and he was 21 (this was confirmed by multiple members of the discord)

So Sephiroth, according to what we know, was unstable and erratic, posted a bunch of vile stuff, impersonated Plaz AND has the same name/age as the shooter. Coincidentally he also was last online before the shooting and hasn't logged back in.

That's it. That's the story I gathered over the course of today.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 11:59:58 PM by Aide33 »

I forgot to add, he also lived in New Mexico according to people that knew him on discord, which is where the the shooting took place.

hol up........ what the forget

hol up........ what the forget
TLDR;

Plaz =/= Sephiroth
Sephiroth == William Atchison == Poyuit(not seph nvm) and like a dozen other names he goes by but hes also presumed to be the shooter because theres a lot of coincidences
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 01:16:29 AM by Aide33 »

the longer he's not online, the more definite it's gonna get