Author Topic: ai strategy battle  (Read 10022 times)

i'm doing this project for myself i would never give anything to the mrp cunts because i'm afraid if i do they'll get the wrong idea and start making requests for my first born son
so not intended to be released?

no because it would take a week of working every day to get it to be even slightly reasonable for a release version

i have a feeling these motherforgeters are going to become duel-bots

thx for showing something epic that no one will never get

thx for showing something epic that no one will never get
rude

also there's reasoning why no one can/will get it if you read sylvvvvv

i mean ai is something bl lacks

are you gonna use this on medieval rp to fill up the map or was this just a test

are you gonna use this on medieval rp to fill up the map or was this just a test
i'm doing this project for myself i would never give anything to the mrp cunts because i'm afraid if i do they'll get the wrong idea and start making requests for my first born son

make a chef bot that makes randomly generated pizza

make a chef bot that makes randomly generated pizza
you are genius

That's a pretty impressive start so far. I could understand your decisions of not releasing it. I take it was an ass load to code?

That's a pretty impressive start so far. I could understand your decisions of not releasing it. I take it was an ass load to code?
it wasn't that bad to code but in order to make a good release version it would take an ass load to code and i do not have the time to do that or the desire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L-wLYiDQ94

a tale of love, loss, and misery

« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 11:47:04 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

whoa whoa whoa bots that are good at combat what magic is this