Insert "Randy Stair" Here

Author Topic: Insert "Randy Stair" Here  (Read 4200 times)

Is this a bad time to ask about automatic rifles? It's a hobby...

no but first tell me all you know about making napalm

be sure to use a lot of three letter acronyms

saw a Brutalmoose video where he set a characters "when I'm sad I say" to "This time, I'm really gonna do it" and I thought it was funny so
this time, are you really gonna do it?

no but first tell me all you know about making napalm

be sure to use a lot of three letter acronyms

lovin' the smell of napalm in the morning

Considering INH is literally known for being a weird ass dude (see "Insert richard Here's Manifesto and the rest of his dramas) when's the right time to be concerned?
ah loving yes. cite the manifesto (literally a steam bio) from a thread about ten dudes wanting inh to unironically shoot himself and featuring a fair deal of stalking as to how the other guy is sociopathic. got it.

my tip is to be concerned that a depressed person is going to kill himself around the time that you tell him to kill himself. i restate yet again that you're a complete dipstuff and should grow up before you tell people how they should act. like forgets sake dude look in a mirror

when inh does it will we finally be able to say he did it?

ah loving yes. cite the manifesto (literally a steam bio) from a thread about ten dudes wanting inh to unironically shoot himself and featuring a fair deal of stalking as to how the other guy is sociopathic. got it.
Did you see the other dramas? Did you see the steam bio of Sephiroth the kid capper? Did you consider that when INH said that he has posted worse on his Facebook it could be anything?
my tip is to be concerned that a depressed person is going to kill himself around the time that you tell him to kill himself. i restate yet again that you're a complete dipstuff and should grow up before you tell people how they should act. like forgets sake dude look in a mirror
When did I ever tell him to kill himself? 

by the way this belongs in drama, props to you for putting it in off topic just so you could get more attention though
Did you see the other dramas? Did you see the steam bio of Sephiroth the kid capper? Did you consider that when INH said that he has posted worse on his Facebook it could be anything?
did you consider bleach

cant tell if d is trolling or legitimately this dumb

me posting that stuff on facebook was ages ago, I haven't felt depressed or generally sad in 6 months

tbh these past few months I have been feeling the best I ever had in years so ay

cant tell if d is trolling or legitimately this dumb
both probs idk

by the way this belongs in drama
What makes this a drama worthy thread?
did you consider bleach
Thank you for ignoring everything I said and then telling me to kill myself, the same thing you accuse me of doing.

What makes this a drama worthy thread?

Thank you for ignoring everything I said and then telling me to kill myself, the same thing you accuse me of doing.
dunno. i was always under the impression that drama threads were supposed to be in drama. just a hunch. anyways my philosophy is that it's alright to be a hypocrite to an ignorant moron