Author Topic: Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish  (Read 100462 times)

stuffposters are like fungi. You may find them annoying and common but they're still vital if you want a forum that isn't where 30 year old dads talk about their cars and childrena and stuff, or facepunch. Removing them leaves dictating forgeters like Ike who can meme, but that will get them banned for stuffposting. At the end of the day all you have is a forum of elitist, soft willed hardasses who don't get along with people who have a different sense of humor

reposting this here

It's hilarious how angry he's getting over criticism. I find it ironic that what I'm doing is so supposedly problematic, and yet he turns around and harasses kids by posting their face in the post real life pictures of yourself.

Get forgetin real unova, genuinely nobody here can stand your posts. It's not a fault with anyone, it's solely a you problem. You've been like this since day one and you had the chance to stop being such a stuff when you got banned for harassing freek over his dead dog. I don't care what deflection you're going to use, whether this forum isn't important to you or not, you still spend every day coming here to  make a complete ass of yourself and get butthurt when you catch criticism for it

is darth bad at wiisports

what was the point of that post

did you accidentally post in the wrong thread

this is like the bait equivalent of a landmine
drop it in a random place and hope someone steps on it