Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish

Author Topic: Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish  (Read 87074 times)

>complaining about brown town bleaching when theres a picture of a sliced open snake above it in the nsfw channel and a snake with a coat hanger stuck inside it
delete your discord account before the fbi catch on

I could have gone my whole life without reading these words. You made me read this with my eyes. Why. Why have I been forsaken?
hey bro im just the messenger
delete your discord account before the fbi catch on
i did not send them though

>complaining about brown town bleaching when theres a picture of a sliced open snake above it in the nsfw channel and a snake with a coat hanger stuck inside it

you can stop any time you want unova

ERROR 406 NOT ACCEPTABLE

Unova/Brine/Verification's snake is too small.

Why do they send research to everyone but me? :<<

btw brown town bleaching is totally different than what you think it'd be. it's just someone who cleans the bumhole with non-toxic bleach that doesn't even sting

btw brown town bleaching is totally different than what you think it'd be. it's just someone who cleans the bumhole with non-toxic bleach that doesn't even sting
Like you've done it before

what if i have an brown town fissure

Like you've done it before

ok seriously can you shut the forget up
your just like this on discord too jfc

ok seriously can you shut the forget up
your just like this on discord too jfc
well gave u bleached ur ass?