I'm 10 years old!

Author Topic: I'm 10 years old!  (Read 1031 times)

I remember first seeing screenshots of this game on Brickshelf and being annoyed they were even there among the albums of real Lego models.  I don't know why but one day I decided to give it a try and I think I've gotten the most bang for my buck out of any game I've ever bought.  $19.95 for a decade of playtime is pretty good.

As well as being my decade  anniversary on the forums I'm graduating from college with a degree in Computer Science and Computer Security.  I've also made the decision to apply for grad school for a masters in Comp Sci.  It's crazy to think that Blockland is the reason for me choosing to take the path in life that I have.

One person especially helped me gain an interest in programming and that was Mr.Wallet.  His classes that he would host on how to script sparked my interest and were the first things related to programming that I have ever done.  I don't think he's been active in a while but I really wanted to thank him.

So here's to the first 10 years and to another 10 to come.

happy 10th cake day :D and congrats on the degree!!

It's crazy to think that Blockland is the reason for me choosing to take the path in life that I have.
be sure to mention us in your autobiography

What your 10??

super mature for your age man like the most normal kid I've ever met props and congratulations

Seriously thought you were way older

What your 10??

super mature for your age man like the most normal kid I've ever met props and congratulations

Seriously thought you were way older
i think he means his ACCOUNT is ten years old

youre going to grad school at 10???

this stuffs been around 10 years? the fuk

I don't think he's been active in a while but I really wanted to thank him.
i would also like to thank mr wallet. he taught me how to use the printer when i first joined 10 yrs ago

thanks mr wallet. and thanks for playing so much devildogelite. you helped make bl my safe space <3

it's so nice hearing how this game changes people

this stuffs been around 10 years? the fuk

One day I'm just gonna wake up dead, life is going too fast.

it's so nice hearing how this game changes people

It's the only community I've stuck around in for this long.  There's something about it that just keeps pulling me back in.