Author Topic: how was your day?  (Read 3291 times)

Equally as stuff as every other day I live.

Summarization: kill me.

yesterday was loving terrible and today was just weird
hopefully by friday the general mood improves

today was just weird
that sounds rather weird

did pigs begin to fly

i had a pretty good work day today. it was busy, exceeded my 8 hours and got free art prints. im procrastinating hard on these 7 ads i should be doing. spent all day yesterday editing toby into sasha greys instagram and will probably only get a logo done tonight. ive gotten a lot of work lately and im really happy about that, but the motivation to do it is non-existent right now and i have no time to work on my show :((

if its anything like the last set of ads i did, then it should only take a day to finish these. im just forgetin lAZY i hate it

Awful.

After coming into work an hour late (kind of a standard at this point), I spent the entire day under the gun to finish off the Client Build (read: closed beta) of our Alzheimer's app. It got until 9:30PM and I came within an inch of the app being finished, but I was held back because Local Device notifications, the most important and generally most reliable thing, weren't playing at all.

Was feeling pretty stuff walking back through the city and now I've had to change my shift to come in this morning and fix it.

Most of my days suck ass now so, my day sucked. I woke up sick with aches and chills and super depressed/angry. Spent all morning dealing with sickness and studying for finals.

ok. nothing particularly special happened - just another day

my day today sucked, i failed my certification

my days been pretty good
my teamsesh shirt arrived

it snew like heck today

you know saying "it snowed like hell" basically means "it didn't snow at all" but the clouds have snown on us and we're getting 3-4 in.

Awful.

After coming into work an hour late (kind of a standard at this point), I spent the entire day under the gun to finish off the Client Build (read: closed beta) of our Alzheimer's app. It got until 9:30PM and I came within an inch of the app being finished, but I was held back because Local Device notifications, the most important and generally most reliable thing, weren't playing at all.

Was feeling pretty stuff walking back through the city and now I've had to change my shift to come in this morning and fix it.

god I hate stuff like that

everything is good and you're almost done, until something that was working just fine before stops working randomly

got ill with some kind of sneezing and coughing illness and had one of the worst nosebleeds in my life while trying to hold back a sneeze.
this is fine.