Support for a martial law remake? (Nominate a weapons pack)

Author Topic: Support for a martial law remake? (Nominate a weapons pack)  (Read 3417 times)

care to elaborate on the differences?
Salvage was breaking of bricks and weapon spawns to use on your own base, which others would attempt to raid and take from you.
Survival was a start-with-nothing grind for a long time to build up a base, get better equipment for it and such.
Martial law, iirc, was a game in which you'd scavenge for items and resources to build a base and build machinery.

They're all similar in that they have base building, but more separates them than just a weapon pack.

Gamemode by Brian Smith that got a lot of attention earlier this year where you collected weapons/items and you also got some 'salvage' with each weapon. Then you could build walls chests doors, etc, and make your own little base.
sounds pretty dope

Salvage was breaking of bricks and weapon spawns to use on your own base, which others would attempt to raid and take from you.
Survival was a start-with-nothing grind for a long time to build up a base, get better equipment for it and such.
Martial law, iirc, was a game in which you'd scavenge for items and resources to build a base and build machinery.

They're all similar in that they have base building, but more separates them than just a weapon pack.
Yea, i don't get around to playing those types of server much so that's why i ask.

Anyway this sounds like a cool idea to build onto! My only suggestion is why not take what you have for survival and build off of than rather than creating something completely new which would take more time (@dren)

I feel like these are the only kind of things being made.

I feel like these are the only kind of things being made.
oh no! you got your games mixed up
thats on roblox

this is blockland!
this has barely been touched at all
so its good to idk give a try at it?

hey there we are actually in progress of making one!

I vote OrangeWeps should be used, they're pretty cool.

I vote OrangeWeps should be used, they're pretty cool.
no
adventure pack weapons should always be used for martial law

i just wish Brian smith would host it again

HELL YES I THINK I REMEMBER THAT stuff

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=302886.msg9251015#msg9251015
modern warbattles is the pack used by martial law, according to bushido

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=302886.msg9251015#msg9251015
modern warbattles is the pack used by martial law, according to bushido

warbattles is what crowns prisonbreak uses adventurepack is the pack with all the revolvers and double barrel shotgun bullstuff

Salvage is a completly different thing. You "mine" a brick and it gets added to your brick bar. And you can only build those *exact* bricks that you mined. You mine a 2x2 ramp, you get to place a 2x2 ramp. You mined a brick with a rocket launcher spawn, you get to place a brick with a rocket launcher spawn. etc.

Matrial law is basically a toned down version of survival. With a premade build instead of a landscape and without farming / mining where you instead just collect items and don't have to worry about thirst or staying warm. 
The only one I ever played was salvage. I always knew the others were around, but usually I was inactive when they went on, so I never got to play them. Martial law sounds super neat though, so I wouldn't mind playing it.

Even if martial law did use the adventurepack, nostalgia shouldn't be the only reason that you use a specific weapon pack in a gamemode. I actually think either OrangeWeps or even H&K weps.

hey there we are actually in progress of making one!

no you aren't

get out