Disney buys 20th Century Fox's film and tv studios for $52.4/60bn

Author Topic: Disney buys 20th Century Fox's film and tv studios for $52.4/60bn  (Read 2516 times)

it was owned by the parent company, 21st century fox, which owns all of the FOX stuff
great now the roblox disney death video has to include the 20th century fox deaths

also why is it still 20th century when its been the 21st century for like 16 years

i think OP made a typo because the articles are saying 21st century fox

i think OP made a typo because the articles are saying 21st century fox

fug

fug

funnily enough, the verge article says this:
"21st Century Fox will spinoff Fox Broadcasting Co., Fox Sports, Fox News, Fox Television Stations and a handful of other assets into a new company that will have revenue of $10 billion and earnings of about $2.8 billion. The 20th Century Fox lot in Century City will also remain with the spinoff Fox company."

i wonder if now there will actually be a good fantastic 4 movie

i wonder if now there will actually be a good fantastic 4 movie

well its disney so there will be like 3 of them and they will all be box office successes

This is good because now they own The Orville AND the Star Wars movies can continue to have the 20th century fox intro

:O
Inb4 Disney buys rights to the Jurassic Park films

Walt Disney's frozen head owns so much

Doesn't this mean they now own the rights to the Original Star Wars Trilogy (And the prequels I guess?)

fox only owned a new hope

yeah because giant monopolies that discourage competition are conservative life goals