raccoonneer - stop and leave forever

Author Topic: raccoonneer - stop and leave forever  (Read 9611 times)

yes because pointing out someone's flaw in not owning up to their word is endless harassment
u probably aren't active enough to see it but that's not what's going on

ok i think some of u guys are taking this whole thing a lil too seriously he used it one more time as a joke cus someone else brought it up
jeez lay off guys he's 12 and attempting to change for the better at least cut him a lil slack :c

ok i think some of u guys are taking this whole thing a lil too seriously he used it one more time as a joke cus someone else brought it up
jeez lay off guys he's 12 and attempting to change for the better at least cut him a lil slack :c
pretty sure he once said (please tell me if im wrong though) "ill stop posting that" or something along those lines, and kept posting it

pretty sure he once said (please tell me if im wrong though) "ill stop posting that" or something along those lines, and kept posting it
he posted it as a part of a loss joke and honestly, it was kind of funny. Better than just spamming the image straight up, he tried to be original.

It'd be another story if he straight up posted the image like he was doing before, but he didn't.

no you're right

support

he did post it once after he said something like that yes but refer to my post again