Painting bricks question.

Author Topic: Painting bricks question.  (Read 1155 times)

For the Gulf War server I'm currently working on, I made a sign in arabic with Conan's Painting bricks. However, the way the brick seems to be setup prevents me from placing anything behind it at all, so my question is: Can paintings be mounted to a wall or placed in an enclosure such as a sign without overlapping? Or is that simply a limitation due to the overlapping?

the bricks are actually 8 long for the high resolution, 2 for the small, you'll have to ensure there's space in front of the painting as if all of them extended 8x forward. you can easily see the box with the dup, if you box select all the painting pixels.

the bricks are actually 8 long for the high resolution, 2 for the small, you'll have to ensure there's space in front of the painting as if all of them extended 8x forward. you can easily see the box with the dup, if you box select all the painting pixels.
Is every pixel a separate brick?

Is every pixel a separate brick?

Yes. As stated before (by your counterpart), each painting brick inhabits a 1x8f space to create the illusion that each brick is in the same space.
If you were able to see the standard brick equivalent of one full 1x1f space of painting bricks, it would basically be a row of 8 1x1f bricks.

Essentially whats going on is that this row of 8 1x1f bricks have their models aligned on top of each-other when in that row.

For the record, I have no idea who Latte is. But whoever they are, they’re a good person in my book.

Fairly sure they know who I am, though. Haven’t really been careful about keeping the identity secret.

For the record, I have no idea who Latte is. But whoever they are, they’re a good person in my book.

Fairly sure they know who I am, though. Haven’t really been careful about keeping the identity secret.

Lol, oh wow. Hey, at-least the names go together like two sides of a coin.
I like it.