[NEWS] South Carolina is attempting to ban Bump-Stocks

Author Topic: [NEWS] South Carolina is attempting to ban Bump-Stocks  (Read 4684 times)

The bump-fire stocks at Stephen Mohammed Paddock's murderhole were placed there by gun-control lobbyists

That being said, bump-fire stocks are for pussies anyway. Learn to bump-fire legit like a real man. I can bump-fire a M82 and hit perfect 10s at 500 yards, and I don't need an overpriced chunk of plastic to do it either. Let's be real, the liberals got it right here. The bump-fire stock only makes bump-firing more accessible to liberals (who are gun-inept and more prone to becoming Hardcore Gamers)

>doesn't just ban guns outright
you see this is why america has a problem

as we all know europe is crime free

Because they have zero utility for self-defense or hunting or even recreation.

Sounds like something someone who's never wanted to fire as many rounds as possible down range in a short amount of time would say

Don't get me wrong bump stocks are pretty silly but there's just no reason for them to be banned
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 05:02:26 PM by Mardalf »

Why don't Americans just ball-up and vaporize 300 million semi-traceable objects into non-existence? Stupid ammoloveual gun obsessed barbarians. *gets stabbed to death in an alleyway*

Sounds like something someone who's never wanted to fire as many rounds as possible down range in a short amount of time would say
join the military

What a bunch of loving handicaps

>doesn't just ban guns outright
you see this is why america has a problem

KILL THE SECOND AMENDMENT!?!?!?

YEAAAHHHH BAAABBYYYYYYYY

Having a gun should be mandatory
Nobody will shoot anybody if everybody will shoot back
Its like the picket version of M.A.D. or something

Also the hunger games in an urban environment sounds lit

i'm glad ball up is a phrase