Author Topic: [NEWS] South Carolina is attempting to ban Bump-Stocks  (Read 4678 times)

if it fires at the same rate, it works
accuracy doesn't matter because professionally-made bump stocks are just as inaccurate, and even then they're $700, no "idiot criminal" is going to shill out that amount of money to rob the kwik-e-mart
I think that's a reasonable point. I'll need to read more about the specifics of how this ban will work, since it does sound like it's kinda pathetically easy to circumvent.

you can already bump fire without putting anything on a semiauto gun. you just have to hold it loosely (usually around the hip) and push forward so the recoil works your finger to pull faster than normally firing. if you can perfect this it works just as well as a bump stock would

ban hands

TIL you don't even need anything to make a bump stock.

TIL you don't need guns to murder people

I think that's a reasonable point. I'll need to read more about the specifics of how this ban will work, since it does sound like it's kinda pathetically easy to circumvent.
all ban guns are easy to circumvent when you're a criminal and don't care about the law

ban hands
shut them lips before i come over there and forget em