Author Topic: [removed by the ADF for tribal content] Boogie2988 divorces his wife  (Read 9473 times)

Because that's exactly what you're doing. Do you want me to tell you to stop jerking yourself off instead?
so who am I signaling virtue to? who do you think I care about seeing me as 'virtuous'?

He's acting btw.
In his rage vids.

so who am I signaling virtue to? who do you think I care about seeing me as 'virtuous'?

You are pretending to care about someone you know nothing about in order to look good. I have no clue why you do it but it's a common trait among narcissists like yourself.

You are pretending to care about someone you know nothing about in order to look good. I have no clue why you do it but it's a common trait among narcissists like yourself.

jesus who put a stick up your ass?

You are pretending to care about someone you know nothing about in order to look good.
The chances of Boogie2988 reading this thread and feeling bad about OP's bullstuff is next to zero percent. I'm replying to this thread to point out how pathetic it is to use random strangers as a punching bag to feel better about yourself. If anything, I'm not signaling virtue but instead basic skills of observation.

I have no clue why you do it but it's a common trait among narcissists like yourself.
Riddle me this Sigmund- if I'm a narcissist, then why aren't I stuffting on the Youtube guy too? Pissing on random people to feel better about yourself is kinda textbook narcissist behavior.

The chances of Boogie2988 reading this thread and feeling bad about OP's bullstuff is next to zero percent. I'm replying to this thread to point out how pathetic it is to use random strangers as a punching bag to feel better about yourself. If anything, I'm not signaling virtue but instead basic skills of observation.

You are assuming people hate him just because he's fat. That is not the case. He's done a lot of stuffty and shady behavior in the past. Stop pretending like you know what you're talking about.

Riddle me this Sigmund- if I'm a narcissist, then why aren't I stuffting on the Youtube guy too? Pissing on random people to feel better about yourself is kinda textbook narcissist behavior.

Because everyone else is doing it and so it makes you feel like a unique little contrarian to stuff on the people stuffting on boogie so you can pretend you are a good person.

You are assuming people hate him just because he's fat. That is not the case. He's done a lot of stuffty and shady behavior in the past. Stop pretending like you know what you're talking about.

i've been watching him for years and there's never been any publicly stuffty things he's done. except the time when he tried to make out people bullying him as good people and being a beta bitch about it.

that poor internet celebrity, being bullied and being called a cuck. whatever will he do???

I see none of that in this thread. It's just OP and Nomnomnom stuffting on him for being fat. If he has some kinds of other transgressions that I'm unaware of, then feel free to post it, but I'm not psychic. In my first post in this thread I admitted that I barely know about this guy. What more do you want from me?

Because everyone else is doing it and so it makes you feel like a unique little contrarian to stuff on the people stuffting on boogie so you can pretend you are a good person.
Hey, maybe the reason why everyone else is doing it is because this thread is a hive of starfishs. Not everything popular is necessarily good, and deviating from the norm (mind you, in a thread of like six people dude) doesn't automatically constitute contrarianism and 'virtue signaling'.

I don't know what to tell you dude. You've put on this stupid ironically-edgy act for the past six months. I don't know whether to ignore your posts or respond to them since I'm operating off of the assumption that you're just pretending to be handicapped. And if I respond to someone who's just 'pretending to be handicapped', they win because I wasted my own time.

So what is it? Are you sincere or not?

I don't know what to tell you dude. You've put on this stupid ironically-edgy act for the past six months. I don't know whether to ignore your posts or respond to them since I'm operating off of the assumption that you're just pretending to be handicapped. And if I respond to someone who's just 'pretending to be handicapped', they win because I wasted my own time.

So what is it? Are you sincere or not?

i've been thinking of this for a while and couldn't find the words to convey it correctly. thanks.

can't forget this gem

"Somebody will have to pay"

I'm just imagining boogie on a motorized wheelchair gunning people down by the dozens

he's got the weight of a truck, i guess it'll have to do