[removed by the ADF for tribal content] Boogie2988 divorces his wife

Author Topic: [removed by the ADF for tribal content] Boogie2988 divorces his wife  (Read 9450 times)

>dude makes a post about how he goes to school on top of stuffposting
>inundated with brain memes and IQ copypasta

pretty low bar we've set here

Is there actually a school that teaches you how to shill for stuffty political views?

Is there an actually a school that teaches you how to shill for stuffty political views?
hey at least I waste my time arguing over politics relevant to the country I actually live in

when's the last time we had a thread here about the stock price of maple syrup or the upcoming vote on new Zamboni subsidies?

hey at least I waste my time arguing over politics relevant to the country I actually live in

when's the last time we had a thread here about the stock price of maple syrup or the upcoming vote on new Zamboni subsidies?

Same could be said for you and shilling your cancerous political views in Europe threads.

Is there actually a school that teaches you how to shill for stuffty political views?

You must’ve passed that school magna cum laude

Yes it's sad tbh.
My friend gets taught about """oppression""" every day.

My friend gets taught about """oppression""" every day.
Well, if your friend is in college, it's his own damn fault for registering for some class that teaches him stuff he doesn't care about. Unless you go to a ho-dunk school with zero variety of gen-eds, you can curate your humanities education to be whatever you want. My last humanities credit was a class about jazz history.

Well, if your friend is in college, it's his own damn fault for registering for some class that teaches him stuff he doesn't care about. Unless you go to a ho-dunk school with zero variety of gen-eds, you can curate your humanities education to be whatever you want. My last humanities credit was a class about jazz history.

High School

My college mandated a "sensitivity training" course that was pure horsestuff about how white people are evil and gay transgender womyn of color are the most beautiful kind of people and should control every institution

it was loving cancerous and if anything made people less tolerant

more like magnum cum load

High School
If being taught about 'oppression' is his sole gripe about high school, then it sounds like he's somewhere pretty good. The standard public school education is garbage across all disciplines, and if you go to school below the Mason-Dixon line, your teachers are legally obligated to teach you that condoms will give you AIDS and that abstinence is the only effective means of birth control.

My college mandated a "sensitivity training" course that was pure horsestuff about how white people are evil and gay transgender womyn of color are the most beautiful kind of people and should control every institution
I don't like the 'sensitivity culture' of college much either, but this sounds at least partially editorialized. Was it an online thing or did you have to go somewhere to take it?

They said every time you see a black person apoligize for being white

Just like how you graduated from the University of NAMBLA?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 10:34:26 PM by beachbum111111 »

let's all stop before ppl get banned for flaming, mkay?

I don't like the 'sensitivity culture' of college much either, but this sounds at least partially editorialized. Was it an online thing or did you have to go somewhere to take it?
It was a physical class, as in we had to go to a classroom to take it.

It was once a week for a semester and covered such amazing concepts as institutional racism, toxic masculinity, privilege, and why white people apparently are by default tribal (the rationale given was that because white people are inherently born with privilege, they inherently benefit from not experiencing institutional racism and therefore are part of the problem.)

needless to say, it was loving cancerous

The standard public school education is garbage across all disciplines, and if you go to school below the Mason-Dixon line, your teachers are legally obligated to teach you that condoms will give you AIDS and that abstinence is the only effective means of birth control.

Wow

That's loving handicapped