Autism is not exclusive to the Left

Author Topic: Autism is not exclusive to the Left  (Read 2166 times)

Would you rather they go back to talking about the furry and brony fandom as well as their special interestes?

Honestly imo yes because politics are real and that stuff was not real and so could just be sort of brushed off or ignored better

Plus the drama over it was often hilarious

it's probably only exclusive to you

it's almost hilarious how many people on the right want to paint this as a racial thing

like excuse me? you've been accusing us for years of supporting obama "just because he's black," but now that we oppose someone who happens to be a racial minority, we're tribal
okay
I think you're missing the point.

Most of them haven't been tribal in their reasoning, Believe me they're certainly out there, but that isn't why it's wrong. By pulling the same tactics as their opposition, even ironically, they are no better than them.

Mathew the only reason you're defending Nut Neutrality so much is because you won't be able to afford the Sick forget™ internet package with your GBP so you can watch your ABDL research all day.

Mathew the only reason you're defending Nut Neutrality so much is because you won't be able to afford the Sick forget™ internet package with your GBP so you can watch your ABDL research all day.
Thank you for your dismissive argument.
But I have already purchased a VPN, and that seems to be working pretty well now that NN is gone.

But I have already purchased a VPN, and that seems to be working pretty well now that NN is gone.
there are too many reaction images that can summarize my feelings towards this post

you're right matthew, autism isn't exclusive to the left
good job on reinforcing the topic

MM will have swung around the political compass and become a Third World Maoist by the end of 2018

psychicpebbles isn't even left what the forget

MM will have swung around the political compass and become a Third World Maoist by the end of 2018

You can have him. Take that with pride.

see I was betting on maybe Strasserism or National Bolshevism

proves that you're autistic

see I was betting on maybe Strasserism or National Bolshevism

so many isms but you forget about the most important one.

The one thats in the name of this topic.