Autism is not exclusive to the Left

Author Topic: Autism is not exclusive to the Left  (Read 2057 times)

Autism is not exclusive to the Left

RED ALERT: AUTISM WILL CLEAR THE PLANET IN 15 MINUTES

*yawns*
Wha-?

Holy forget...
Gotta love the tribal characture that all Indian FCC Chairmen only drink from Reese's Cups and have Teeth the size of Jupiter...

Everyone who opposes me is the left, The Autist's Guide to online political discussion.

First, Irony or not, you said it you loving dipstuff.
Second of all, it's not all "Liberals spewing hate over net neutrality".
We conservatives got in on the action too.
Also nice "Dur Hur B42015" argument.

it's almost hilarious how many people on the right want to paint this as a racial thing

like excuse me? you've been accusing us for years of supporting obama "just because he's black," but now that we oppose someone who happens to be a racial minority, we're tribal
okay

I loving hate pajeets

Also mathew we know it's not exclusive to the left. You are right wing, after all

it's almost hilarious how many people on the right want to paint this as a racial thing

like excuse me? you've been accusing us for years of supporting obama "just because he's black," but now that we oppose someone who happens to be a racial minority, we're tribal
okay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPaMLAow00Q

looooool psychics replies

this is already common. redditors like to make jokes about asians, for example, because success makes them jealous

that loving drawing lmao

I didn't know ajit pai was black, what's his street name?

I have a small internet provider that sucked before during and probably will after NN so I'm good I guess

DramaLand Forums: Twitter Edition

Dear lord why does everybody talk about politics as of late.

Annoying Orange

Would you rather they go back to talking about the furry and brony fandom as well as their special interestes?

op is the best birth control