Author Topic: communist manifesto  (Read 852 times)

an item ad-on which serves no purpose other than to hold and has a red color with the cover or another similar cover below

also i need basic guns that 1. arent sweps 2. dont have hand models and 3. arent h&k 4. dont have scopes 5. blah blah blah im sure something fits this description that isnt sweps

also i need basic guns that 1. arent sweps 2. dont have hand models and 3. arent h&k 4. dont have scopes 5. blah blah blah im sure something fits this description that isnt sweps
Gravity Cat's guns are pretty good.
Though my current favorite is Orange weapons. They have pretty good models and fit your description.
They have toggle-able limited ammo. And they don't have scopes, (that kinda made me sad) but they dont.

Gravity Cat's guns are pretty good.
Though my current favorite is Orange weapons. They have pretty good models and fit your description.
They have toggle-able limited ammo. And they don't have scopes, (that kinda made me sad) but they dont.

those both have scopes

those both have scopes
Orange Weapons Dont have a scoping system, and 89% dont have scopes on the guns.
I would make the communist manifesto item for you, but I dont know how to lay a texture on a dts in blender.