Author Topic: Grimlock [20075] and Rally [107346] Map stealing and stuff talking  (Read 7737 times)

Give credit to USSR (the original builder)?
(This is the author of USSR Afghanistan DM only, forgot to put ACM)

When you load up ACM city or Afghanistan DM, like most Blocklanders have, do they
      A. Give credit to USSR (the original builder)?
 or B. Play/use the loving map regardless?

Answer that.
I'm pretty sure there are credits given to the creators in the description text of the build. I definitely recall some print bricks on ACM city which credit the creator. I think it's that way for almost all of the default builds.

also i dont really think default builds apply here

If Brillo is ravencroft why did you get mad when you thought i stole your falling tiles years back?

lmao but no the whole concept of "build stealing" is handicapped but it is expected and considerate to atleast give credit when it is due
ravencroft doesn't know anyone by the username 'khaz'

How Unfortunate That I Am One of His Admins

also i dont really think default builds apply here
they rly don't, since they're default everyone has them to use and mess with and the original creators are in the descriptions

I support this. I was on the server yesterday to check it out. All that was happening was talk about how bad CTrooper's servers are and they showed zero respect for the build they were using. I pointed out multiple times that using other people's creations is part of the game, but that they should at least show CTrooper some respect if they are too lazy to make their own stuff. I was ignored.

Both these users, especially Grimlock, will be banned from my servers for this stuff. If you cant be civilized, respectful, and appreciative towards the people who spend time to make a map, especially when your USING THE MAP ON YOUR SERVER, then forget you.

/support

grimlock and rally are both starfishs

the public server = public map debate is might = right all over again. Grimlock and Rally are obviously in the wrong, just because you can doesn't mean you should.

/support

if you make anything with bricks it is liable to be used by someone else with or without your permission

if you make anything with bricks it is liable to be used by someone else with or without your permission
of course. that doesn't make it cool to steal peoples' work.

Are you still butthurt that I called you out for defending loving child enthusiasm LMAOOOOOOO
wait when did he do this

isnt rally the guy who said milk has chemicals that make you believe mainstream media or some bullstuff

of course. that doesn't make it cool to steal peoples' work.
its not stealing. he's simply using public property within all limits

its not stealing. he's simply using public property within all limits
we not doin this